Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Magnetic V Gate

Started by jsngeorge423, December 02, 2009, 07:33:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rapadura

I have two questions:

1) Will this really happen? When the magnet is quickly pulled back by the spring, the ball, that was already being accelerated, will continue its way up, and it can reach the end of the track?

2) If this happens, someone can imagine any relation between the magnetic force of attraction of the magnets and the force of the spring pulling the larger magnet to the wall? Or those are two separated systems?

onthecuttingedge2005

Hi Rap.

the sorry thing is, if the attracting and or repelling magnet has enough influence to attract it or repel it then it probably has enough influence to hold it and visa verse. I don't mean to be negative in your post but magnetic fields are usually static by nature, the fields are rather close, either attract or repel and or not. they fall off rapidly with proportion to distance over infinity.

Rapadura

I imagined this experiment because, in the V gate wheel, apparently the attraction between the stator and the wheel at the moment when the stator begins to rise, lifted by human hand, don't cause deceleration in the wheel, maybe because of the angle of departure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux4qfizL0xg

Notice as the direction in which the stator departs from the wheel is the same direction of the rotation, it departs in a direction that favors the rotation, rather than undermine the rotation. The same principle of the experiment I imagined above: the departure of the larger magnet favours the upward movement of the ball, because of the angle of departure, the direction of the departure (same direction of the upward movement of the ball).

And remember this periodic departure is NOT what is causing the wheel to spin. The magnetic attraction in the REST of the rotation (let we say, 300 degrees of a 360 degrees rotation) is what is causing the acceleration of the wheel.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Rapadura on March 07, 2010, 12:16:40 AM

And remember this periodic departure is NOT what is causing the wheel to spin. The magnetic attraction in the REST of the rotation (let we say, 300 degrees of a 360 degrees rotation) is what is causing the acceleration of the wheel.

like every one else who tries to capture more energy than the hand puts in quietly gets quieter because they find out there is nothing to brag about further. their reputation now becomes at stake so they clam up, hopefully some conspiracy comes along and revives it. everybody seems to blame their faults on everyone else. the magnets have stored energy, it requires an enormous amount of energy to make modern NEO magnets.

but yet people think they have an understanding of how to extract that stored energy with out loss. only to realize if they could they would get less energy then what it took to make the magnet itself. magnets are only stored energy. like a hard drive. a store of information that doesn't last forever. the more it is used the more it has to be re magnetized with the return of the writer head. there are losses.

Rapadura

Ladies and gentlemen...

EUREKA!

Dear friends. I think I discovered why the "V Gate Wheel" accelerates so well... In fact, I discovered that we don't really need any "V".  Instead of "V Gate Wheel" it should be named "SMOT wheel". And i think I discovered the power of the "circular SMOT".

Dear friends, everyone knows the "secret" of any SMOT is that the "next magnet" is always stronger than the "previous magnet". This is the principle of SMOT. The first magnet is the weakest, and the last magnet is the strongest.

The "SMOT wheel" is not different. Well, the difference between a SMOT wheel and a linear wheel is that usually, in a linear SMOT, the SMOT itself is the "stator", and the ball is the "runner".  In a "SMOT wheel", the SMOT is the rotor, and the ball (or cylinder) is the stator!

So, I discovered that, in a SMOT wheel, we don't need a V. We only need a gap, large enough to assure that, when our beloved stator approaches the wheel again, coming back from "exile", the "big bad" strongest magnet of the SMOT will be very far away, and the distance will make its attraction force towards the stator NOT be stronger than the attraction force of the WEAKEST magnet.

And I discovered a lot of other things that I will share with you in the image below. Please, analyse it carefully before start insulting me  :D