Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

RUBY ALERT: The Unspeakable Truth... World War III Set Up

Started by Bruce A. Perreault, April 06, 2005, 09:54:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan

to all,
look up the internet sites for 'eco-villages' or 'the austrialian method of starting communes'. these folks have been the butt of the popular newsrags for a long time. being a laughingstock has never stopped them from living a simple life and protest and adaption to natural systems.

small groups and 'communes' are both private and secluded. they have the option of being selfsufficient and interdependant. many of those micro-communities produce thier own food and much or most of thier own power.

they may not be up to the linden folks but they are using biodiesel and forms of wind and waterpower. most of those micro-communities are now looking for reproducable and usable forms of other energy.

if anyone would search out a local community and go meet the leaders and the moms and dads living there you may find a friend. many of these local micre-communities have understood for years that one of the best ways to live is to just stay below the radar and hunker-down and wait.

thier is a code in the us irs tax system for communities, tribes, extended families, etc. it is 501- D -3. look it up. you may find it difficult to find, but it is a valid code for small communities.

dan

Sojourner

It's true that many private communities seem to have many laws but creating a 'society' does require understanding of what the boundaries are on things, expecially when people from all different walks of life and subcultures gather together to create a community.  Few people live the law of love. Therefore they need laws that explain good manners towards others. It makes sure everyone is on the 'same page' as to what is expected.

I'm not a king either WRT $$ . I do have a piece of land though I plan to move to someday and I made some precautions with. I made sure it was 'county' land. Cities and towns tend to have all the mass restrictions and regulations from building/occupancy permits, building codes, animal restrictions, etc etc.. On county land, I have to just worry about property taxes and not doing anything that might bother my neighbors (like burning down their forest).

Soj

Quote from: BushWacker on April 13, 2005, 02:08:55 AM
Well then Soj, we are in 110% agreement my friend. I have been looking for just such a community on and off for the last year but have yet to find one that doesn't have more rules and regulations than the federal govt..

I myself, am in a poor position to purchase a piece of property in order to start a like minded community, but you tell me where I can find one and I'm there bro! I know from speaking personally with a large number of people who believe the same, that many other's would follow.

By the way, its funny you should mention the hybrid car technologies as an example of how things work, because I have a story that you probably wouldn't even believe, and it has to do with just that.
Kindest Regards,

J.D.

dan

of the different eco-villages or communes or tribes i have seen, they all have one overshadowing view, "we left the rat race and now we have our 'concept' and if you do not like it... you are welcome to visit for the time but we do not need to or want to conform to your 'view of world power'. and as such (those communities i have seen) common people are open to travel from other small communities and visit or have business commerce with any of those many different other units.

some of these units are based on sexual pref., some on religious seperation, some built on a given prior culture, others on just being "free" (the old hippie concept).

but by and large all have a serious view of personal tolerance that allows each person to do as they wish in the freedoms of person and property (just don't start a fire that can burn down the neighbors barn, house, or wheat field), within the broad views of the basis of the communes/eco-villages/tribes/etc concepts. thier one recourse is to ask you to leave if you start to consistantly cross thier view of life.

as far as joining a given small community. look first, just as you would do with any other purchase. check out the lifestyle of the those living in that given community and thier adaption to small scale close knit life. check out the respect each of these communities have from their '9-5 neighbors' of near cities. and if you do not like bugs and snakes, and that eco-village is over run with swamp bugs and snakes, find a mountain top community. this type or style? of life ain't for all folks and some people just NEED a big city and all the night lights.... but many of those folks will be watching the bright party lights when the power grid just goes away.... poof!