Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Vehicle that runs on Saltwater.

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, December 04, 2009, 11:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waterandwater

Cloxxki

Which Top Gear episode was this? I think I missed it.

I like the modular design.
Not sure about the Hydrogen part. It would take large refineries to produce it, and large storages along highways and in neighbourhoods to be able to "tank" it like you would petrol. HHO on demand is so much more promising. We do have to do away with the basic combustion engine design though, especially in case we find we cannot get much better than 200% efficiency in producing HHO. Breaking 100% may not immadiately bring us at 400-500% as needed to conveniently convert an existing car.

onthecuttingedge2005

Quote from: Cloxxki on December 06, 2009, 06:09:48 AM
Which Top Gear episode was this? I think I missed it.

I like the modular design.
Not sure about the Hydrogen part. It would take large refineries to produce it, and large storages along highways and in neighbourhoods to be able to "tank" it like you would petrol. HHO on demand is so much more promising. We do have to do away with the basic combustion engine design though, especially in case we find we cannot get much better than 200% efficiency in producing HHO. Breaking 100% may not immadiately bring us at 400-500% as needed to conveniently convert an existing car.

I don't see why this Hydrogen Car wouldn't run HHO, the circuitry onboard break down the sea water into Hydrogen and Oxygen anyways and you have to recombine the Oxygen for rapid combustion.

Cloxxki

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on December 06, 2009, 11:07:41 AM
I don't see why this Hydrogen Car wouldn't run HHO, the circuitry onboard break down the sea water into Hydrogen and Oxygen anyways and you have to recombine the Oxygen for rapid combustion.
I don't think it has a water tank, just Hydrogen?
In a complicated and rather boring way, as James says, you're not filling up the batteries of your electric car, you're tanking Hydrogen which was taken from salted water (not sea water per se), likely somewhere at a big Exxon facility.
Once someone makes efficient water breeking, the small diesel engine in smart hybrids will be replaced by a hydrogen engine, water tank, and HHO making cell. Being efficient, hybrid style, about your water economy, seems a bit over the top though, so ditch the electric engine altogether. Use a 1980's simple 4-cylinder engine, re-tune for HHO, and blast away.

Apart from the boring Hydrogen cell, the car does seem interesting. I wonder how those hand controls work though, if you have to pick your nose on the highway?