Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Cure diseases and more with electricity? Has anyone seen this yet?

Started by Mark69, December 07, 2009, 11:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueplanet

Quote from: IronHead on January 30, 2010, 12:19:09 AM
Dude she died in her 80s and fought cancer for 50 years  what the hell are you talking about.

And I am pretty sure  nitinnun is talking about the Beck system which Dr Clark took on later and never took credit for as her own work.
After the scientific study of hundreds of autopsies and thousands of cancer and aids patients. I hardly call what Dr Clark was doing, a theory. 
Also it was not just one person as you describe but many doctors from all over the world , Germany , Switzerland, Italy  and others.

When I said I would look for more evidence, I really meant it.

I am not saying that those ac+dc electric signals would not kill parasites hiding in the body.

What I am worrying about is whether deworming a human body is enough to cure a disease?

Why not just show us some evidence or examples to prove this way of treatment is a cure for whatever disease?

I am sorry. I just want to play safe. I don't mean to discredit anyone.

eastcoastwilly

Here are a few links for those interested in Parasites and their symptoms. Funny how the WHO had this great herbal treatment for parasites and it just seemed to go away. I wish I could get a copy of that video.

http://www.se1.us/health/parasite-cleanse/parasitetypes.html
http://www.se1.us/health/parasite-cleanse/parasitesymptoms.html
http://www.se1.us/health/parasite-cleanse/IBS.html

Will

nymfe

:-\ The discussion is quite interesting.  I got the information of someone who built such a machine for therapists some time ago - that by zapping the parasites the effect would go in the opposite direction. Meaning that the 'angry' parasites after the first 'shock' would multiply themselves even more eagerly...
In relation to silver colloid I personally made the experience after the extraction of wisdom tooth- that only hydrogen peroxide really killed the inflammation.
Nevertheless I profitted on a former acquaintance producing silver colloid by himself for years I had to realize that in extreme situations I was mostly thrown back on antibiotic. :'(
After this tooth extraction - I had several tooth with mercury inlays  I had also a electric session in which I was pulsed for 45 minutes by a very large  machine like this. Which effect it made on me - beside that I was near a nervous breakdown - I really could not realize afterwards. But I think this doctor is still working successfully with cancer patients.

blueplanet

Mercury, cadmium, lead and nickel deplete glutathione and sulfhydryl molecules.

It is unclear if a DC voltage in the body would relocate or polarize charge carrying free radicals.

If it does, and if a person with build-up of any of these metals is "zapped", then i believe there would be a problem.

Mercury can be bioaccumulative through the food chain or through the use of dental amalgam fillings.

Cadmium can be bioaccumulative through cigarette smoking.

Lead can be bioaccumulative through inhalation of vehicle emissions or through consumption of milk products.

Nickel can be bioaccumulative through the use of stainless steel implants.

nymfe