Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity wheel of Mikhail Dmitriyev

Started by hartiberlin, December 08, 2009, 01:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmfed

Okay. Used to start a car battery is an external or internal source of energy? Perhaps it is permissible to use in OU device?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndlgNkTz_5g
After acceleration to rated speed, amplifier is switched to the generator  mode and it uses part of the output energy to maintain the nonequilibrium state of the system. The battery in this mode is not used.
So you agree this it would be OU device?

Omnibus

Yes, in such a case it would be an OU device. Is that what's going on with the device in your video?

dmfed

Quote from: Omnibus on March 13, 2010, 12:35:08 PM
Yes, in such a case it would be an OU device. Is that what's going on with the device in your video?
Switching  into the generator mode is possible when the number of elements (spokes, overrunning clutches, weigth ) is  32 and more  as shown here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJ_yR_-VMRc
This is done. Also verified the possibility of NdFeB magnets for straightening and for folding of spokes with weight. It works effectively.
I believe that my YouTube channel containing 16 videos
http://www.youtube.com/user/MikhailDmitriyev?feature=mhw4 # p / u
gives full information for anyone wishing to make such a device yourself.
For those who can not or wish not do it yourself exist suitable method for purchasing a detailed description with  the calculations, photos and videos. Wait in  the markets soon.

Omnibus

What market? Why should anyone buy something based on bogus claims? Claims remain bogus until they are verified by third parties. This seems just another attempt to extract money from gullible people in a series of such recent and not so recent attempts.

dmfed

What are you talking about?
Ready-to-use devices manufactured industrially will be sold in markets also. If it does not work no one will buy it.