Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

7.8 Hertz Resonant Circuit

Started by braden, December 09, 2009, 11:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Groundloop

Quote from: tim123 on December 14, 2013, 06:54:03 AM
Agreed.

I like your theory, but the observed frequency remains something of a mystery...

I suppose I'll just have to put it on the back-burner, and see what turns up...

Tim,

Yea, you probably have to ask a person that have extensive knowledge about
wave guide theory, wave theory, transmission lines theory, cavity resonators etc.

On a more humorous note, maybe we got the speed of light wrong? :-)
Or maybe we got the size measurement of the Earth wrong? :-)

Change one or both and the math will confirm the actual measurement. :-)

GL.

TinselKoala

Quote(The circumference of the earth at the equator is 40075,16 kilometers.
Speed of light, c = 299792458 meters per second.
Frequency = 299792458 / 40075160 = 7,48 Hz.)

The real frequency measured is 7,83Hz. When a real measurement
is different from the predicted theoretical value, then one must
conclude that the theory is wrong.

Really? Can't you think of any other reasons why a 'real measurement' could differ from a predicted theoretical value by less than 5 percent?

tim123

Quote from: TinselKoala on December 14, 2013, 02:58:39 PM
Really? Can't you think of any other reasons why a 'real measurement' could differ from a predicted theoretical value by less than 5 percent?

Hi TK,
  I am still mystified as to how the fundamental can be at 7.83Hz, given that wavelength is smaller than the earth's diameter...

Any ideas?

Regards, Tim

elementSix

To suck the lightning energy from the ground, you use a Resonant Impulse wave Generator, with the one side of the secondary connected to a good earth ground, and the other side of the coil to your output device.  HV DC is the only way to create impulse waves that work the right way to suck that energy from the ground.  Very abrupt Unidirectional Impulse currents , Make and Breaks.  Real Tesla Coils use HV DC in a resonant tank.  If current is consummed in the resonant tank, then the device won't work right. 

tim123

I actually wanted to try creating a resonant antenna around part of the garden - tuned to a harmonic of 7.83 - to see if it helped things to grow... I've read that it does.

I've been working on making deep-tone wind chimes too - also tuned. Also been playing with powered chimes...

I think there's energy to be harvested - if you can set up an earth resonance. And I think it has health benefits too... Probably. :)