Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

7.8 Hertz Resonant Circuit

Started by braden, December 09, 2009, 11:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turbo

Tank circuits at those frequency's i don't think so.

I would try and build something mechanical to target the magnetic component of the Schumann Resonance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XghAn9olnsI

tim123

QuoteAt Colorado Springs, Tesla used his magnifying transmitter in an attempt to artificially stimulate terrestrial standing waves. Based upon observations made with the device, Tesla reported that earth resonance modes involving an electric current flowing through the earth can be excited. He claimed to have discovered a fundamental earth resonance frequency of nearly 11.78 Hz, which is somewhat higher than the fundamental earth-ionosphere cavity Schumann resonance found to exist by researchers in the 1950s in the general vicinity of 7.3 Hz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnifying_transmitter

7.3? That's closer to the calculated value... I wonder if it's a typo?

Turbo

Actually it is constantly oscillating between two frequency's so it's not a constant value.
It speeds up then slows down between a min and max frequency with a change rate of about 1 Hz.
It's only an approximate with a center frequency somewhere between 7 and 8 Hertz.
This is easily discovered by doing experimentation.
Still the kinetic movement in a mechanical system is very low which translates into a low power output.
A better way is to target the electric field of the earth directly because then you can make it oscillate at any frequency you want and then you do not have to use mechanical means which is position dependant, causes more losses, needs maintance and replacement and which will wear down eventually so the all electric way is the preffered choice of mechanism.

ramset

Turbo
How do we touch that energy from inside a vac Tube ,or is it catch and release ?

thx
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Turbo

Well Chet, the first thing that you have to understand very clearly is the Earth's field components.