Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Now This is Really Something!!! - But What ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 09, 2009, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

I want one!  so long as it wasn't made in Russia or China.

Anyway, I noticed that it was dusk, and the sun seems prevalent in the background..  I often watch the sun set, and take note of how upper level clouds change color, and even when the sun has gone down, the light strikes upper level clouds, usually turning them pink or orange.

I think we're seeing the sunlight hitting gasses from a failed rocket...

It could have been a spectacular success, ..if it were delivering gasses to kill everyone in Norway though.

It's quite impressive none the less...  there are similar videos out there, one is quite striking, it appears to be a white con trail which remains glowing for quite some time..

I wouldn't be surprised if the latter came from some ionic propulsion testing...

I just wonder why the trail remains lit for so long.

MasterPlaster

Shucks. This was to be the start of the Blue beam display but the projector activation arm broke.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: z.monkey on December 09, 2009, 08:58:09 PM
Its a Stargate, Man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec8iquvSUNE
There was a video of it on American nightly news TV.  The spiral rotated and it was gaining altitude(rising) from left to right across the sky.

Now, what is it?  My Dad was an aerospace engineer.  Not a rocket.  I know what they look like when launched.

By definition:  a UFO.   :o   ??? 

RE-EDIT:
It was leaving a blue trail across the sky.  That implies it's a spacecraft/high altitude CIA craft/Nazi-inspired New World Odor type of UFO???   :P   ;D

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

This smacks of human involvement.

Or else with the light show being active for as long as it was, the local military would have scrambled a fighter or 8 to the top of the mountain to investigate the visibly obvious source.

Regards...