Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Now This is Really Something!!! - But What ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 09, 2009, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Mr_Video on December 10, 2009, 05:21:22 PM
you have a better explaination ?
based on physical laws and not wild speculation ?

I have no interest in seeing how far we can stretch our imagination to explain away something with our present knowledge. ... Heaven forbid that it's something humanity in totality is unaware of.  ;)

Quote from: Mr_Video on December 10, 2009, 05:21:22 PM
it's called light refraction with the oxygen rich (blue) lower atmosphere,
look it up .

That's funny how other rockets don't show this. And yes, I'm fully aware of light refraction physics. Oxygen is a transparent gas given the thickness shown in the video. It could be 100% oxygen and you're not going to see it. It requires energetic photons or particles to cause that effect from oxygen.

Why don't you just get it out of the way and say it's swamp gas.

Mr_Video

Quote from: PaulLowrance on December 10, 2009, 05:35:18 PM
I have no interest in seeing how far we can stretch our imagination to explain away something with our present knowledge. ... Heaven forbid that it's something humanity in totality is unaware of.  ;)

That's funny how other rockets don't show this. And yes, I'm fully aware of light refraction physics. Oxygen is a transparent gas given the thickness shown in the video. It could be 100% oxygen and you're not going to see it. It requires energetic photons or particles to cause that effect from oxygen.

Why don't you just get it out of the way and say it's swamp gas.
I'm sorry that you don't have experience with the nearly infinite number of ways a rocket can fail under a nearly infinite number of weather/atmospheric conditions, how many identical car crashes have you seen in your life ?

If Oxygen were truly a transparent gas, then the sky would be pitch black at mid day, like it is on the moon, and not to mention that the sun was just below the horizon from the photographer's point of view, but the vapor trail was 4-10 miles up, in full sunlight .

if you wish to believe it was a UFO or E.T. then that's fine,
you all know my opinion, I'm done here .

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Mr_Video on December 10, 2009, 06:06:36 PM
I'm sorry that you don't have experience with the nearly infinite number of ways a rocket can fail under a nearly infinite number of weather/atmospheric conditions

It's not a matter of "ways."  You can look at oxygen any way you want and not see that magic blue glow shown in that video.

Quote from: Mr_Video on December 10, 2009, 06:06:36 PMIf Oxygen were truly a transparent gas, then the sky would be pitch black at mid day, like it is on the moon, and not to mention that the sun was just below the horizon from the photographer's point of view, but the vapor trail was 4-10 miles up, in full sunlight .

Which is why my post said that it requires energetic photons or particles to cause oxygen to glow. Furthermore, if that's not enough for you, what you see in the day sky is caused by the atmosphere, which is a bit thicker than that swirl in the video.

Quote from: Mr_Video on December 10, 2009, 06:06:36 PMif you wish to believe it was a UFO or E.T. then that's fine,
you all know my opinion, I'm done here .

I was only asking for the evidence to explain this by conventional means since you claimed to have the answer. None was shown. I've done far too many numerical mathematical analysis using computer simulations to know that your explanation is invalid. If it's terrestrial, then it's some type of technology I'm unaware of.

Anyhow, no hard feelings.

Paul

z.monkey

OK, I'm gonna give it to you straight now...

This is a interdimensional gateway.  Actually dimension is the wrong word, density is the right one.  Its a interdensital gateway.  The gateway was opened from the 9th density, where Archangels live, in order to bring 9th density ships through to the 5th density to aid in our ascension process.  Most people and video equipment in the 3rd density are incapable of perceiving 5th density matter.  The 5th density ships can lower their nutational rate at will to allow the 5th density ships to be seen in the 3rd density.

Along with the ships was a burst of Love and Light from the 12th density.  The 12th density is the realm of Celestial Beings, or Celestials.  This is where humans originally came from.  We came down to the 3rd density to see what its like to live here and watch Dallas Cowboys football.  The burst of love and light energy from the 12th density is to accelerate our ascension into the 5th density.

OK, now ya know...

Copyright 2009 Z.Monkey
Goodwill to All, for All is One!

PaulLowrance

Z.Monkey,

Your explanation is the best so far!

Paul