Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

This Would Explain a Whole Lot

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 13, 2009, 03:32:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silverfish

Quote from: hoptoad on December 17, 2009, 06:17:44 AM
"Now that he has eaten the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, What Then!, if man eats the fruit of the tree of life, and becomes immortal like Us?"

Something like that was supposedly asked by one of the archangels to god (Catholic belief - not mine I'm an atheist).

What should have been at the forefront of intensive open debate in recent times, instead, was ushered into this early 21st century with hardly a blink or a nod from most people.

I'm referring to the human genome project, completed in 1999-2000.
We now have in our grasp, a map of the tree of human life. The good and bad implications of this are enormous.

What will happen when we learn to read and understand the map, eventually working out how to "eat the fruit of the tree of life"?

I suspect that only Time can tell us.

Cheers

I would suggest that someone 'read the map' and understood it many thousands of years ago. What we are seeing now with the focus on 'dna databases' - voluntary or involuntary - frequent newspaper reports on diseases that may be cured by manipulating dna (I just read another one today) articles on stem cell research - articles on 'designer babies'; articles on detecting diseases with dna; articles describing genetic modification of seeds, grain, vegetables, animals - all of this has expoded in the past few years - is a renewal of an ancient knowledge. We are now being asked to focus on Malthusian aspects of population control, by the mainstream media. There are articles popping up everywhere saying that the Chinese one-child policy should be reconsidered. We have David Attenborough in a recent documentary talking about the problem of overpopulation - who also previously warned us about the dire problems of C02 and carbon emissions. We have financial elites meeting and deciding that there are too many of us and the population needs to be reduced. We have Gordon Brown telling us the same thing.
       So I'm suggesting this new religion we are being subjected to, under the guise of 'Save the planet' - and Al Gore called for a new religion recently, by the way - is in fact a program that has been in the works for a long time, and you need look no further than the Rockefeller Institute to understand it. Hitler admired it, and the idea of a special breed with unique dna is promoted in the Galston, Darwin, and Huxley families. It's called Eugenics. The idea also that 'inferior' races must be eliminated.
Look also at Bertrand Russell's work and Huxley's Brave New World for this philosophy, the scientific dictatorship where we can be pacified with chemicals and our dna can be engineered.

gravityblock

For anyone interested, this is a must see.  It's in two volumes, watch volume two first.  The fallen ones, the reptilians and the greys, have been passing down technology to the world leaders or the Illuminati (the reptilian blood-line), in order to suppress and enslave the human race.  The reptilians throughout history has created hybrids and this is the blood-line that rules the world governments and to whom technology is passed down to.  The biblical and other ancient manuscripts when read in this context reveals the entire truth.  They will be defeated.  It's already written.  The truth shall set you free.

http://tvshack.net/documentaries/Secret_Space__Volume_2__alien_Invasion_/

http://tvshack.net/documentaries/Secret_Space/
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Cap-Z-ro

Great viewing gb...thanks...thats tonights viewing for me.

I have been wanting to see and read more on that subject too.

David Icke has been saying the same thing is going on for decades now.

They all called him a "nutter" for years.

I too was a bit skeptical at first, but began to hear various 'abductees' saying things which dove tailed with Icke's account.

Nothing really surprises me anymore.

Regards...