Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Now This is Really Something!!! - But What ?

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 09, 2009, 07:50:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tito L. Oracion

hi everyone good day  ;D

can we not do this using a special projectors?

well, its just a taught.

sparks

The ancient gravity control box when induced into oscillations by a sequence of verbal tones often called chants upon activation would create a fog about it as it extracted thermal energy from its surrounds.  Water vapor when it losses its heat condenses into fog.  This fog is a controllable cloud.  Any play of light then becomes visible as man is unable to actually see light.  Only it's reflections.  Somebody figured out that a selfconfined plasma had a negative specific heat.  The hotter or more energy confined withing the magnetically self pinching plasma the colder it appears.
If these critters create a monopole right here on Earth and convert all the heat energy that Earth has into a blackhole then its goodbye Earth.  Pole shifting willbe the least of our problems.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Magluvin

The video is very convincing compared to other notable phenomena. The blue trail has a curve to it, so a projector seems unlikely. I would like to see what is over that hill. A fouled rocket launch seems and is possible, but I see them here in Florida, and none of them look like this. Even the boosters separating has geometrical blow outs and trails that are startling and you wonder if it blew up or was a rocket at all. Is there any other news as to any investigations of the area?  Very strange sighting indeed.

Magluvin

sparks

The conduit appears to be opening;  The question is who dialed the number.  And who is going to answer.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love