Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Something To Reflect Upon

Started by Cap-Z-ro, December 18, 2009, 04:07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

I once hit a cat crossing the road, it was chasing another one, wasn't even cogniscant of me until it was too late; not surprised, I kept going.  There were two other people there, they stopped, I saw them stop, the animal was tended too.  As far as I'm concerned, strays get hit.

My own dog was hit, I'm not sure if the person that hit him stopped or if someone else did; I sought no vengeance, these things happen, they're animals, they are emotional, but they are also ignorant.

As far as I'm concerned, it could have been someone's million dollar cat and if so, it not the cat's fault, it's the owner's for letting it escape ( or what have you ) ...

If I had jammed the brakes, one of those onlookers following too closely would have rear-ended me for sure.

Yes, perhaps I was the asshole of the day.  Unfortunately, I was looking at the cat that had already crossed the road - unaware of the one following it.

It did upset me - this is most likely why I didn't stop - I would rather be the asshole than someone having to deal with a broken cat.

It was still alive when I left ( i did brake by the way )

SO, has this happened to any of you ( perhaps with possums, racoons, deer, armadillo's, TOADS, bugs, ...then there's always the remote controlled car that gets away from you and find it's way into traffic )

I wonder what would be more significant, ..the animal, or some prototype?  These things cannot be measured except by someone's emotion.

I would not put a price on this - you easily become bought yourself.

My dog did not survive the affair.