Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Flipping magnet array inside a Halbach cylinder

Started by Low-Q, February 13, 2010, 08:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Low-Q

Quote from: nightlife on February 13, 2010, 10:00:39 AM
Any flux movement of the Halbach array would delete the arrays designed affect if not evenly done so. This takes away from what is needed.

The more I think about this, the less apt to playing with it I become.

Good luck

I do hope to post a much easier way soon. I am still testing my theory.
The halbach cylinder is fixed. I have made a better/new drawing which shows the path (white circle) the leading outer corner of each magnet in the rotor is following.

Maybe it doesn't help much.

I found that the force needed to flip the magnets as they go is counterforcing. Exactly how much is not known as there are too many factors for my brain to handle ;D

nightlife

QuoteExactly how much is not known as there are too many factors for my brain to handle

That is why I have chose not to play with it. My head hurts enough already. LOL

Low-Q

I finally figured it out. I found that the "flip-distance" versus torque, ended up in 100% of all the torque available is used to flip all those magnets. So therefor there will not be any torque left to run the rotor. What a discovery... f...ck!!

LOL ;D

Case closed.

nightlife

Don't give up yet. Just remember that an array must be created to have an uneven field and the runners have to be unevenly numbered but an even combination must be added to the mix to make it work.  ;)

I just gave you more then I should have and if you don't understand what I have said, it will be more clear after I am done building my proto type.

Low-Q

Quote from: A on February 13, 2010, 11:12:42 PM
Don't give up yet. Just remember that an array must be created to have an uneven field and the runners have to be unevenly numbered but an even combination must be added to the mix to make it work.  ;)

I just gave you more then I should have and if you don't understand what I have said, it will be more clear after I am done building my proto type.
I see the picture - I think. Anyway, to make anything work, the magnetic density must be constant uneven around the runner to force it to run. So far I haven't figured out how to do this without electricity. I hope you don't go silent if you figure out your prototype does not work...

Good luck.

I'll go and play with my magnets again...

Vidar