Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Phoenix Turbine Builders Club Forum

Started by evolvingape, February 23, 2011, 01:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markdansie

many thanks for your efforts their is some great reading there
Mark

evolvingape

Hi Everyone,

An update to the technology list:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=10609.0

I0toMax system utilises Disc Coil Generators to generate the DC electricity needed for a HHO reaction to occur.

The DCG's are powered by boundary layer reaction of high velocity fluid, and not by traditional rotary moment to electricity conversion as offered via PMA's.

The I0toMax is capable of producing a primary output of rotational moment via the mechanical system and a secondary output of HHO via the energetic system.

I0toMax cycles are self replicating and can therefore be exponentially expanded, producing a new fuel source as a secondary output of every cycle, until prime mover source energy is expended.

RM :)

evolvingape

Hi everyone,

A question was asked in a thread on my technologies over at the PTBC Forum, but unfortunately I am having log in difficulties and so cannot answer the question there, so hopefully Bob you will pick up my reply here :)

First off, I want to thank Rob for these great posts. they were very informative. I am a big believer in Andreas Rossi and his E-Cat invention on cold fusion. Based on that technology I have been looking for ways to generate electricity based on steam. The Tesla Turbine brought me to this site. Robs presentations has made me realize that I can do a lot with hydrogen.

I have been searching for formulas on how much electricity I need and how much Hydrogen that will generate.

I have 250 degree Centigrade steam and I can adjust the flow rate to some degree. In the very first post above it talked about energizing the disks to produce Hydrogen. Any idea on the conversion numbers. I could use this in a lot of ways if I can figure the requirements. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks Bob

I have put up some new circuit diagrams for you and to show you my understanding of what is going on and what you need to do to utilise your heat source effectively.

Option 1 is the simplest as it only requires a turbine to convert steam pressure into rotary moment velocity and you have either AC or DC electricity from the PMA output. The turbine can be made completely from stainless steel as there is no electrolytic closed system crossover taking place. The only question you need to answer in order to implement this solution is how big a turbine, and at what pressure and mass flow rate, do you need to achieve the desired output from the PMA ? I cannot answer this for you unfortunately, I have a DC500 PMA sitting in the garage left over from the cancelled HELT project, but no funds to build the turbine. I could make a best guess, but you may want something more concrete than that.

Option 2 is a great option for HHO production, it builds on Option 1 and simply requires the addition of a HHO Dry Cell Bank as a load. The turbine remains completely built in stainless steel for longevity and the HHO plates in the bank replaced easily when they have corroded away. It may also be possible in this system to also remove the DC Battery Bank and wire the HHO Dry Cell Bank directly to the PMA Output via a central bus bar. If you have each of the dry cells wired with a heavy duty switch then you can activate them individually and so gradually load the turbine to prevent stalling RPM. Once you have a dry cell bank running you then have the question what to do with the HHO, I designed the Linear Firing Valve and RotoMax Engine to answer this question.

Option 3 uses a Hydro Electro Lytic Turbine (HELT) to create Hydrogen as a secondary output to run an LFV and RotoMax. Stainless Steel will degrade here and so requires R&D for a more suitable material.

Option 4 is 2nd Generation technology and uses an I0toMax Turbine to produce the secondary HHO output and feeds a PRotoMax Plasma Repulsor and PRotoMax Engine, which is also 2nd Generation technology.

Your best bet to utilise your heat source and steam at this point is either option 1 or 2. Once you have the stainless steel turbine you can drive the PMA and from then on your options open up as electricity can be easily manipulated for storage, distribution or utilisation in an additional process.

As at time of writing there is not a single piece of publicly available data on any of my inventions, so if you require that data you must collect it yourself or wait until it is publicly available. Option 1 does not require any of my inventions and can be built with known technology now today.

When you are considering your options you must carefully balance some critical parameters, I will take you through some things to consider now:

The DC500 PMA was selected because at the time I bought it, it was really cheap ($169), is built upon the Delco 10SI body which is the most common car alternator in North America, and has output charts readily available making it easy to visualise what you are trying to understand. Other alternators may put out more impressive figures than this one, the choice on alternator is up to you as the same rules apply when calibrating the system. The DC500 is also designed for motor driven application and so will work well with the turbine.

At 2000RPM the DC500 puts out 20V x 120A = 2400 Watts

At 10000RPM the DC500 puts out 100V x 150A = 15000 Watts

Boundary layer turbines operate at efficiency levels of approximately:

5000RPM = 60%

10000RPM = 70%

15000 RPM = 80%

20000RPM = 90%

So if you aim for 10000RPM as the desired operating speed for your turbine it will match well with the PMA in direct drive. The efficiency is of course less than a full 20000RPM but the trade off to be considered is that at twice the RPM the tip speed of the discs in the stack is at a much higher velocity increasing the shear forces within the material itself and risking critical failure.

10000RPM is a good trade off under these circumstances as your turbine disc diameter can be slightly increased to increase efficiency via more time the working fluid is interacting with the discs to compensate for a less efficient slower RPM. So at 10000RPM your PMA will be producing 15 Kw and your alternator charge controller needs to be rated for this, not a cheap option, so the HHO bank replaces the charge controller and converts the electrical energy to HHO while also acting as a dump load in an overcharge situation. The only question you then have is... what do you do with the HHO ?

The FESA HHO Dry Cell Bank Power Distribution Model is designed for 2400 Watts at 2000RPM on the PMA, if you change the operating speed of the turbine and the PMA you change the electrical energy produced and therefore must readjust your dry cell bank accordingly. At 15 Kw you are going to have a LOT of dry cell banks producing HHO and the bank effectively becomes a HHO manifold and can be tapped proportionally.

Any questions just ask and I will help you if I can, alternatively send me a private email if you prefer.

Rob Mason :)