Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Unbalanced weight scale...or what to call it

Started by Low-Q, December 22, 2009, 06:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iacob alex

Hi  Low Q ,
You have a private message about your idea.
In my opinion you are on the verge to realize your unbalanced weight scale (I call it self-running/automata seesaw...simply a gravity mechanical oscillator ).
All you need: a simple hinged arm,a bigger size , the condition for a continuous unbalance(colinearity of fulcrum with the two masses ) ...and some tests.
I wish you success , again! It can be the first step to a gravity motor...a self-moving/swinging scale...
    Al_ex

ARMCORTEX

I have re-discovered an idea by purelyprimitives.

You guys might find this interesting. See he videos of purelyprimitives for further info.

Whats driving the weight is centrifugal force, the motor is on the arm, and is totally disconnected from load.

The trick is to be able to extract the full potential of the joule/sec of the mass in motion. 8900 joules/sec

It has some Skinner like tendencies.

http://www.overunity.com/14817/purelyprimitives-pendulum-power/msg413646/#new