Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Brushless Homopolar N-Machine Idea ...

Started by CompuTutor, December 23, 2009, 09:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

Quote from: Foggy-Notion on January 08, 2010, 06:08:50 PM
Paranoid?  me? ...er?  you're only asking that to set a trap, and use the answer against me later, but I'm not falling for your trick question.

Hey, what would happen if microamp HV was introduced to a spining Faraday Disc, via Wimshurst Machine, or other device, tipping hat to Diode along the way, would the output of the Faraday Disc then have a higher voltage, while retaining it's high amp boasting rights?
Thus allowing more efficient brush use?

It works with cocktails.

HV would just short out, you would need something to generate the HV and the current. and fool the outside circuit into thinking it's from the same source.  This would make the device more viable of course, but i don't think fooling the outside circuit would be easy.

Foggy-Notion

Maybe I can send Low Volt High Amps from Faraday Disc to giant Joule Thief.
Which would in theory give me spikes of High Voltage, whilest maintaining high amps.
A Great Dane works the same as a Chiuaua.

CompuTutor

Quote from: Foggy-Notion on January 08, 2010, 06:08:50 PM
Paranoid?  me? ...er?  you're only asking that to set a trap, and use the answer against me later, but I'm not falling for your trick question.

Heheh, that translates to a yes BTW ...

Anyway, I think your missing the point
of why I started this thread for all to contribute.

It wasn't to invent ways to put volts/amps IN,
it was a way to get current OUT without excessive loss
due to brushes, belts, bearings, carbon rollors, etc...

We're not trying to make a motor here,
we are trying to properly harness a generator.

Thanks for staying on topic.  :)

Foggy-Notion

oh, ok well the best way I heard for extracting the most current
was to run the disc through a pool of mercury, but as I said that
was a hand cranked model, over 1oo years ago, and the mercury
is (I assume) considered a "brush"?  But I will think on this.

phoneboy

Since this is for half baked ideas, figured I throw this one out.  Apologize ahead as I'm good with mechanical not so with electrical, but what if we mimicked the way lightning formed to help with the voltage problem (see pic). If this could work then we could also try parallel electrets integrated into the generator (would be easy to create, put the assembly into a glass disc as wide as the outer diameter and just rotate the assembly with nothing connected until the eddy currents heat the discs up enough to melt the dielectric, stop rotation, connect high voltage leads, wrap in fiberglass to slow cooling, short out, and wait)