Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Gravity Engine Variation

Started by el-tigre, December 23, 2009, 10:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

el-tigre

Yes Alan,   

I see what you mean.  The nice part of this design is that repositioning the external pulleys provides a fast and easy way to vary the lift timing etc.   Another pulley or 2 can be added as well to increase the effect at the bottom of the system but adds drag.

Now if we put a few hundred wheels along the same axle each with slightly offset timing, considerable (hundreds) of unbalanced weights can be overhung the axle on the same radius for a net cumulative torque sufficient to drive past any dead spots?  Should be a nice smooth operation on a 600 cylinder engine no?

onthecuttingedge2005

the problem is, if the tension on belt is strong enough to hold the weight inwards then it is strong enough to hold the weight still. this is actually what fools a lot of people. Conservative forces are difficult for some people to understand.

simply trying to use the conservative force as it is won't work but there are possibly two ways around the conservative force, one is to 'interrupt' the conservative force and two is to 'add energy' to the conservative force for it to do work.

both Gravity and Magnetism are conservative forces.

Jerry 8)

el-tigre

the problem is, if the tension on belt is strong enough to hold the weight inwards then it is strong enough to hold the weight still. this is actually what fools a lot of people. Conservative forces are difficult for some people to understand.

I agree in the designs that use ramps and fixed points to try and push or slide the mass upwards against gravity.  The hypothesis in this design is that the "tension" or upward force actually moves in unison with the wheel so the friction is significantly reduced. Additionally, the mass of the repositioned weights is supported by the external pulley axles on bearings which should increase the unbalanced main wheel force because the extended mass is not required to support the retracted mass directly. The retracted mass is literally hanging by a thread.  ;D

onthecuttingedge2005

the problem is that the weight's pulley will not want to climb against the tension of the belt at the bottom, Gravitational falling objects only likes the path of least resistance. which is the same with all conservative forces.

I mean you could try it anyways, the conclusion will be that I was right.

like I said, you either have to 'interrupt' the conservative force and or 'add energy' to the conservative force for it to do work.