Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

FREE ENERGY FROM Shake up torch ?

Started by powercat, December 25, 2009, 07:02:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadgetmall

No i do believe in free energy but his flashlight is a china fake i have several right here . As i said his picture is a fake china shake  scam light . Its a hunk of shiny metal for a "magnet"the coil is one layer and the wires are hanging inside some where unattached to anything . and if he unscrews the top he will see two lithium batteries that he can measure the inscribed voltage on that disk battery :) They were very popular at flea market china box specials when shake up lights came on tv commercials how ever this year REAL shake up lights are a dollar now and you can test them with a piece of ferrous metal outside the box . you don't even have to open it . If its got a magnet its the real deal . (next china scam put magnet in and leave the rest out ) :) And your right if you don't know then it is hard to tell . But the best way is to shake it with the switch on if it blinks bright every time the magnet passes the coil its real !And yes i believe i have found the hold Grail of free energy . It is the Ultracap ! It can harness static electricity and convert it immediately into high  amps and volts !Also you could harness Free energy with the good shake lights . heres a little tip . Ok your running house current anyways so all you do is separate one wire if your ac and run it thru the hole in the coil and you have free energy . the one wire will induce its field into the coil and wala ! same principle an ac ammeter uses . If you have a lamp and put the clamp around ammeter across both wires you get nothing but if you separate the wires and read just one you get current .
gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

jadaro2600

Quote from: powercat on December 25, 2009, 04:22:37 PM
Hi futuristic
You are saying you have the same torch as in the video, and they run on batteries not
Shake up, is that right ?

If you have a you Tube account maybe you should tell the guy his torchs are fake,hummmm maybe he knows this already.

cat

"any small change.."

SO, I wonder if these can be charge by placing them near an electric line?

gadgetmall

If it is a good shake light then i would think if it runs thru the center it would charge them . I have 5 good one all sizes and no they will not pick up anything from the outside at all . I took one  apart and put the coil part near a spinning magnet ,nothing and put a live wire from ac near it ,nothing . but the magnet slips thru it it gets a burst of dc
and this is nCbookz debunk . he wont allow post that say his light is  a fake Shake ! :)
SEE the two batteries and the one layer make believe  coil and the shiny piece of metal that wont attract a paperclip much less stick to a real magnet .If you notice in his video he waves a magnet over the "coil" but the piece of metal inside don't move , non ferrous shiny metal :)  And guess what is still runs  ;D good batteries and i never used it much . I felt so dumb shaking the dam thing because i thought i was doing something . i was ,wasting my energy :) yes that guy knows and he is one of the original free energy scammers of all scammers . He has time to sell his garbage books but cant even unscrew it to see the two batteries or check if its a real magnet . GEZZZZ
Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

SkyWatcher123

Hi folks, I have no idea if this works as he claims until I test it for myself, however it appears to me he is using real shake lights, though it is possible it is a battery version recharged by the coil instead of capacitors, I think some are or were made that way, though he does say they use capacitors even though i see what appear to be possibly large button cell batteries, if that is what they are. Even so, if the one started out dead from his truck as he claims and gained in charge, then something is definitely happening. if you watch his video 'perpetual resonance movement', at 7min-50sec, his clothes pin is quickly attracted to what must be a strong magnet inside the shake light.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ncbookz#p/u/5/N_Z-U0Uuu2I

gadgetmall

Some people wont listen . Yea when he put a magnet inside one because all the comments he removed to prove something sticks . He is slick then goes on with his i am holyer than thou speech . Crook ! :) a paper clip does not swing under the influence of a neo magnet that close to three  and when he put the one with the magnet near it you can see what will happen it wants to go to the real magnet .  . and they are not magnets ! anyone can see that . can't you  ?They dont make this light in a shake up version . all the ones  with the caps like mine and his  are fake!Also he will not let you post on his videos unless you write something good . If you say hold the flashlights up and let the magnets stick to the sides he deletes it and he is the devil !
I just took one apart for you  . they are exactly the same .If you notice the paper clip under a real magnet will not move .PERIOD . If there were magnets inside the paperclip would be stuck . I am telling you he is a scammer .I live in NC ! we know all about him locally ! he Is full of disinformation and I said those are not capacitors they are coin batteries . He can tell what ever he wants but i just told you the truth .Don't even bother to look at his junk .He wants to see his ebooks he stole from others and is a pure jerk . keeps saying i dont know whats going on but yet he sells free energy book and will not show you the inside like i just did . ask him to unscrew the top and slide out the thing so you can see the batteries . I told you these are batteries and after two years of owning several mine still light becuase the led dont draw but a few milliamps and its two 3 volt batteries in series . a real shake up has three supercaps and a strong neo magnet . a papclip that close will be attracted to one magnet only and not move at all . I am sorry some of you cannt see this . If you like i can still buy you some at the flea market . they are 2 dollars ! the good ones are one dollar and half that size
Albert