Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Interrupting magnetic field to cause Gravity fall

Started by onthecuttingedge2005, December 27, 2009, 12:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_bojangles

instead of blocking an attraction, why not try blocking a repel

edit::::

personally i dont think there is a material that can do this, otherwise we would already have OU i believe, so theres 2 magnets in a tube, when the shield is removed, the magnets push against each other and they compress the springs, then when the shield is introduced, the springs push the magnets back together, a piston type more so

it would have been easier to just stack one on the other, but this one has two locations for output
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it." 
-WC Fields

Rapadura

Hi, i'm newbie, and it's my second post in this forum.

What I have to say is that "Interrupting magnetic field to cause Gravity fall" is surely the best approach to build a perpetuum mobile.

I was thinking about this possibility: we can use permanent magnets to make a object (a sphere or something) move upward on a ramp. There are some videos on YouTube that demonstrate that this is possible.

So, we can use permanent magnets to make the object go very very high, and therefore accumulate a lot of gravitational potential energy.

So, the only problem I see in this YouTube videos is that when the object arrives at the last permanent magnet in the higher place, it gets stuck by the magnetic attraction of that last magnet.

Here is my suggestion: and if the last magnet was not a permanent magnet, but an electro-magnet?

If we use a lot of permanent magnets to provide gravitational potential energy to the object and only the LAST magnet was an electro-magnet?

Do you see how it could solve the problem of  "Interrupting magnetic field to cause Gravity fall"?

What do you think about this?

Rapadura

AMAZING!! TRULY AMAZING!!

I can't believe I had found this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VN6KWM8Rbc

EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH!

After I did my last post, I was just searching around on YouTube for "magnetic ramp" and I found this one!

UNBELIVEABLE!

This guy just made a magnetic ramp where there isn't that problem of "the ball gets stuck by the magnetic attraction of that last magnet" !!!!

I'm shocked!

Please watch this video!

Rapadura

Quote from: onthecuttingedge2005 on January 02, 2010, 01:52:55 AM
This is a demonstration of how to interfer with a magnetic field to cause an object to fall by gravity, this simple little concept was the preliminary testing for another project I have which is called the broken back balanced lever which I will construct and work any bugs out and then demonstrate the entire principle of a combination magnetic and gravity based system and how it must function. the object I used as a magnetic shield was a pointed steel letter opener that was brass plated, only the very tip was used to interfer with the magnetic field.

My video, sorry about the quality. I will work on that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAJ1w2fJojw

more to come.
Jerry ;)

Jerry, your video is very good, and very inspiring.

Maybe you should watch this video, that was made by a Brazilian guy (I'm Brazilian too, but I don't know him):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPLILn3sCdQ

I think there is somehow a way to combine your idea with his idea. The difference is that you used a steel ball, and he had used a magnetic ball of neodymium. I don't know if his experiment could work with a steel ball. If yes, maybe it's possible to use some of the kinetic energy of the ball in movement to slightly move the magnetic shield to the right position AFTER the ball stops in its last position, causing the ball to fall... Maybe using springs, I don't know... And after the ball falls we have to move the magnetic shield back to its original position, in order to permit the ball to reach the same magnet in the next loop...

Rapadura

Jerry, my friend, I think that maybe I  found an answer to our problem of "popping the ball away from the magnet once it gets to the top", in the words of someone who commented on this video of your French friend:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp-KYiTwtRo

My idea is: what if the magnetic ball is not a neodymium ball, but an electro-magnet?

Yes! The ball may have a very small battery inside it, and it can be an electromagnet!

We may have some intelligent control system that, when the ball reaches the top, reverses the polarity of the ball! We can imagine what happens when a powerful neodymium magnet encounters an electromagnet that has the same pole turned to its face!

The main advantage over the idea that I gave before (the last magnet being an electromagnet) is that if the ball is the electromagnet it don't need to be very powerful, and a small battery easy to recharge after a few loops would be sufficient.