Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

EER Joule Thief using an earth battery to start a joule thief.

Started by jeanna, December 28, 2009, 09:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

Quote from: guruji on February 14, 2010, 03:23:13 AM
.... I put two rods in parallel outside in the garden and yes left them connected.
Wow, thanks for that bit of info. I bet this makes a big difference in my EER research.

jeanna

in3d

Hy y'all :-)

I went to the local hardware store yesterday (Home Depot) and they didn't have much of a selection for indoor plants; not even one variety of philodendron. I'll try a couple other stores nearby.

You know, I've studied earth living systems in the past such as trees and plants; how they really do aid to the environment. For example, when trees are stressed, they perspire aspirin. See: http://treesandshrubs.about.com/b/2008/09/24/stressed-walnut-trees-produce-aspirin-talk-to-other-plants.htm ... trees communicate in their own way; I bet so do plants :-)

I've worked with plants outdoors and believe they work better in communities (grouped together). I'd believe they can be used to aid in Earth batteries as the evidence suggests.

I ran a quick experimented and put the magnesium ribbon and copper in 2 separate pots of dirt without plants (magnesium in one, copper in the other) ... I watered the soil and checked 10 minutes with my meter; there's around 1.36 volts, but no ams :-( I've checked several times throughout the day with no change except the volts change slightly.

Maybe it's because the soil is separated?

Shannon

jeanna

Shannon,
NO amps as in 0.00?
If that is what you are getting it is very likely to be a fuse blown in the amps circuit of your meter.
It takes almost nothing to blow those darn fuses, so I am saying this to you and everybody.

Why don't you leave the 2 wires connected as guruji just described and check later.
(I got some philodendrons from wallmart. They were on sale too. Maybe last years stock. Spiderplants will do ...anything.)

jeanna

guruji

Hi Jeanna I would like to explain my setup. One of my A is a piece of aluminium from a tv areal and rapped a coil to it with a cloth in between than put it in soil.
The other the contrary. I took a square pipe from the aerial opened it and put a copper pipe in it rapped in a cloth with a piece of wire steel around it. Another thing I took pieces of fibreglass from a sheet and put them in too. This sounds crazy but when I read on orgone generators I tried these too. In the end I closed everything and put in soil and connected it with the other rod in parallel.
Volts and amps still getting higher ;)
That's all.
Thanks

in3d

Hi Jeanna,

Actually, I replaced the fuse in my meter around 2 weeks ago (lent the meter to my brother who blew the fuse). So, I checked the meter after you asked and it's operating normally. It was working normally last night. Tuesday will be the next day I'm available to play with the EER (busy week), so I'll let you know.

I went to Walmark last night and they had Philo Brazil plants, which are Philodendrons. I bought 4 of them, but didn't have time to repot them. I also bought 4 hanging Coco baskets. The temperature outside has been steady at around 32ºF at night, so I'll need to leave them indoors. I'll work on them ASAP.

Shannon