Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

EER Joule Thief using an earth battery to start a joule thief.

Started by jeanna, December 28, 2009, 09:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeanna

I want to report another interesting thing.

I left for 3 days and this time I kept all the circuits going while I was gone.

The phyllis replication is still going strong with a steady red led.
It stopped flashing last week sometime 10 days ago, perhaps and it is still steady.

The Plant battery #1 was out but I only had to move the 3 inch stub end of magnesium back into the soil and it has been lighting both of its leds all evening.

The other 2 are in similar plastic boxes.

One was blinking and it is still blinking, no matter what I do.

The other one originally gave so much mA that lidmotor made one like it and ran a bobbin bedini with it which I replicated.
I cannot get that one to go on.
Last week after prodding it for a while it went on and got brighter the second and third days and was very hard on the eyes.

The only difference between these is that the one which is now flashing has a lot of extra magnesium lose in the soil and this one which will not turn on does not.
So, perhaps the magnesium does replenish the mag in the ribbon.
I am still not convinced, but here is another thing:

The outside one which in the video I show having a ditch of dolomite for the bed of the ring of magnesium wire, was still on when I got there and still on when I left.
That is a really long time.

jeanna

Pardon

Hi all   sorry for not being around. i have been busy going to court about a house i own. the lawyer, contractors and work has kept me from doing any testing. i just hope it ends soon. i will try when time is available for more testing.

i also need to repair my modified solar garden light. it's used for a night light in the bath room. i just need to replace the circuit board for now.

I also wanted to let you all know that my lights are still on and working my voltage is down to 1.09 volts but it has been on since 4/4/2010. i am sure the voltage will come back up if i was to water it.

also i was thinking i would try a cell in a tub of pulled up weeds for composting. it would stay wet, put off heat, and may be make some power at the same time. please tell me what you think about this.

Dennis

Pirate88179

Pardon:

This is great news!  Nice work over there.

I hope things work out with your house.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

jeanna

Quote from: Pardon on May 24, 2010, 12:13:51 AM

I also wanted to let you all know that my lights are still on and working my voltage is down to 1.09 volts but it has been on since 4/4/2010. i am sure the voltage will come back up if i was to water it.
This is great news.
How long and what gauge are the wires you used?

I only have 1 still going from back then which needs nothing but water.
I am doing a little study on how long the wires are etc.
Please do you remember how long the 2 wires are?

Quotealso i was thinking i would try a cell in a tub of pulled up weeds for composting. it would stay wet, put off heat, and may be make some power at the same time. please tell me what you think about this.

I love this idea.
There is a guy called theremart at the EF who has been working with compost.
I think this is a great place to experiment.

And good luck with the lawyer junk,

jeanna

Pegasus

Hello Jeanna and All..
I'm a novice in the joule thief art, and I have to power some leds,but until now I had no success.I have tried a basic circuit found on the web,rated for only on led, but didn't worked with 10 led put in parallel.I have to build a trap for the tomato moth,and I have to power ten  5mm 3Volts Ultraviolet leds put in series.The earth battery seems a good solution, because the trap is far from my house . I have a couple of  ultracaps rated 20 Farad 2,5 Volts.Can you suggest me a circuit that accomplish this task?
Thanks for your time....