Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bifilar question

Started by angryScientist, January 03, 2010, 03:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

Has anybody ever seen a bifilar coil wound like this, with an insulator separating the wire pairs from each other?

The reasoning behind this I want to use one of the wires in a tuned circuit and then manipulate the electrons in the tuned wire with the electric field of the other wire.

Is there anybody else out there that happens to be thinking in this way?

sparks

Been thinking about it alot.  Tesla did to.  His bifilar wound pancake coils create really good oscillators.  You wont catch the oscillations because they are occuring within the coil itself.  Once excited the energy amplification within the coil can be quite profound.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Magluvin

I have done some playing with a bifi vs regular coil as in on a cylinder  as Angryscientist is winding.
As in magnetic motors, I dont see any difference with a series connected bifi vs regs with the same no. of turns.
But the pancake coils, as in Teslas drawings, they do not emit a great field. Like he said, he doesnt want the magnetic energy component to escape. In his drawings, he interacts with the pancake with a coil of a couple turns at the outer perimeter of the cake.
As for a bifi cylinder coil, what you are more likely making Angry is a transformer. Which is fine for your purpose. =]

Magluvin

sparks

You can take a short cut and use speaker wire wraped around the tube.  I want to do an experiment where the turns are actually just rings with no connection between turns.  Something like a voltaic pile but not of dissimilar metals but conductor insulator conductor insulator.  Then induce current in the first ring and see what happens in the last ring and when.  If it is fast then induce a current in the two outer rings but of opposite polarity and take it out with a wrap around the middle ring.  I gotta an idea there will be a little wave cancelling happenning in that middle ring.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Magluvin

Sparks
Sounds like a MadScientist Idea!

Please show results of that one.  Its a Flux Inductor!  =]

Magluvin