Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New magnet powered perpetual motion machine

Started by hartiberlin, January 01, 2010, 09:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

norman6538

Some of you will be interested in seeing what PMs do here.
I have always said PMs can do work but then is the "stiky spot" and here I have a full escape of the "sticky spot" It took me abut 20 years with hundreds of assertions "It can't be done"
Finsrud did it....and me too.

https://youtu.be/FtriwaQC6Xk

The next step is to complete the circle...maybe next month if God wills.

Norman

Cloxxki

Quote from: norman6538 on October 19, 2023, 09:47:57 PM
I have always said PMs can do work but then is the "stiky spot" and here I have a full escape of the "sticky spot" It took me abut 20 years with hundreds of assertions "It can't be done"

Norman
I'm obviously less knowledgeable with PM systems than you are.
Very short video with less than totally clear setup. It could be interpreted the PM is already within the attraction zone from its extreme starting position on the right.
Or is that a gravity assisted entry? Then we'd need to see a gain of height and true ability to extract itself from the array and move on to the next go-around?

norman6538

The magnet is not in the range of attraction and has to be slowly pushed into that range. The intent is to create motion and escape. It travels about 150 degrees and is free to attract into the next sequence. At the same time there is free attraction and lifting of the plates but that work is very difficult to collect and requires "Clockmaker skills " which I do not have. The intent is to show the basic principle and encourage others to go to the bench and see what they can do also. In the past most people do not fully grasp the importance of the magnet escape.

Norman

norman6538

I rechecked the level aspect with a water level (water in a clear tube) and it appears to be level but when I add some rise it gets stuck so there is just enough momentum to let it escape and no extra but along the way it does lift plates doing work.

Norman

ovun987

Quote from: norman6538 on October 19, 2023, 09:47:57 PM

Norman

Very nice work Norman! Congrats. This is substantial if accurate.

Keep us posted!