Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Move Your Money!

Started by ATT, January 02, 2010, 03:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

I would like to add that small community banks are crap I had 1 grand stolen from my account from a small bank ... They blamed it on my ill will but later find out it was more then my account that was stolen from...

FDIC insured yes they were after a police report and several visits and missed work do you think I seen a dime of that money returned to me ?

NOPE NONE the kicker on this one the person who stole the money was Martha D. Layton...

They know the name they know where she lives and still I got a whopping zero cents back.

Make sure you go to a bank that has at least 3 local branches do not I REPEAT do not go to a single home town bank unless they are a credit union!!!!

It was stolen via a relay chat for the disabled 8 states away! I have never been disabled never talked to this women and never thought this would happen in a million years. Months later I warned people to pull there money out of the bank yet they kept there money in there account and got robbed as well one of them was took for 20k.

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!! you do not take action because you feel helpless or think it will not happen to you I know! I have been there. Done that. Got a Tshirt!

REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

ATT

moveyourmoney.info doesn't yet include credit-unions in their list of community banks, here's a national listing for credit unions that may be helpful:

http://www.creditunionsonline.com/

Tony

ATT

Quote from: infringer on January 02, 2010, 07:05:04 PM
I would like to add that small community banks are crap I had 1 grand stolen from my account

That's a hell of a story. Another reason to stear clear of banks (small or large) is you don't know who 'owns' them. You might think you're dealing with a privately held small bank, until it conveniently 'changes it's name' and you discover you've been banking with B of A all along (or it's been taken over).

Credit unions are a little different, they're owned by the depositors themselves, bank personnel treat you better, higher interest on your shares and they have all the online banking features the big guys do (at least mine does).

Tony

ATT

Is Your Bank on the FDIC Watch List?

If you want to know how your bank is doing, type it's name in the search box and you'll see it's rating:

http://www.bankrate.com/rates/safe-sound/bank-ratings-search.aspx

This is a good way to check the performance of any bank you might be planning on moving to, as well.

A short blurb on how credit unions differ from banks:

http://banking.about.com/od/creditunions/a/creditunions.htm

Tony

Thaelin

I simply fired my banker(s). Filed BR and gave back their
worthless plastic. Moved myself to a CU and now I can live.
I tried it their way and it left me 0. Too big to fail? Not hardly.
Want to watch the pig squeal, dont use them.
   Now that I am out of debt, they all are trying to get me back
into it. That so called good credit score is only proof that you
are paying them the blood money in monthly interest payments.
Piss on them. My credit card is a second debit card that only has
enough in it to cover what I need to get. Last convention the
hotel refused to make my reservation because I had no "credit card"
in my name. Need to get people to file charges of discrimination
every time they pull that stunt.

thay