Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Ok  Captain Caveman here.

I had tried my coil that I posted a pic of earlier in this thread quite a bit with my primitive power supply and magnetic oscillators and never saw any voltage on the secondary, not a peep.
So I decided to put it down and wait to see the easy setup from Gates.  It aint gunna happen

But today, I thought to try an led on the secondary. My secondary is inside the inner and outer primaries, like we were told to do in the beginning. So I also thought to try an outer primary too, Well, they both light leds, together, at the same time. So inside, outside, it dont matter much. But heres the thing, my inner primary has many many wraps, but my outer is only less that 3 turns, and both leds are just as bright.
Heres a vid, So grab a box of captain crunch and check out how to do it Cave Man style.
It isnt putting out 150 watts, But Cavebaby  got some stone age results.  Ok back to the cave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOMzSpPHFo0

Magscave

ramset

Cave guy

Nice coil
thanks for the movie and experiments
and showing how to experiment on a budget[very cool]
Will watch again while I drink my coffee

Thanks
Chet

PS   You have many skills Grass Hopper
What are the specs on your Coil?

And a sexy close up would be nice

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

FatBird

beboszek

Hi
On the picture below (ostatnia_proba_tony_tpu.jpg) you can see probably the brightest lamp in this thread (this is car bulb 12V 21W) and it is shining with its full brightness...

But don't be excited. I have made many measurements of Tony's setup and my conclusion is: this ain't TPU.

Setup from the picture description:
1. 124mm diameter paper tube, two control coils of about 70 turns each and 45 degrees. Both coils wound all around the tube.
2. Collector wound around all of this, as seen on the picture. About 20 turns (now when writing this, I'm in another place) of ~1.5mm copper wire.
3. Control coils driven independently with circuits similar to the one from my first post.
4. Source of 50% duty cycle square wave is a generator capable of generating up to 4 independent, galvanically isolated signals in wide range of frequencies up to few MHz. Apart of that, it is possible to synchronize all signals and to set desired phase shift. Maximum power is achieved while phase shift of second signal is 0 degrees or/and frequency is a multiplication of the first one.
5. Input power is about 100W, and output about 20W

Now I will briefly write here, what has been done.

1. I was investigating output waveform presented in my post on page 37. Looking at the voltage measured across the control coil, showed that there is bad oscillation after falling edge of input signal. I made a A class push-pull MOSFET amplifier (picture wzmacniacz.jpg), that is able to drive coils with no oscillation, providing up to 25Vpp and slopes 160V/us (very fast). I was very surprised, when I connected it to the coil. Indeed, there were no oscillation on the input signal, but also the output signal changed to the square wave of bad shape (picture protokaty.jpg). Driving the coil with a sine wave provided low level sinusoidal output. In both cases the bulb was shining, but very barely. Conclusion from this point is that oscillation and spikes occurring while driving with single MOSFET are needed to achieve big spikes on the secondary, and because of transforming input wave shape to output, it seemed to act as a regular transformer (of low efficiency due to lack of the core)

2. I wound second control coil, as described above. Have been playing with that  setup quite a long time, changing frequencies, phases, voltages. Everything I did confirmed regular transformer thesis. Actually Tony's setup can be described as two coils on the same axis, while the primary coil is working with half of its efficiency because of its 45 degrees winding. Its field has two components: vertical and horizontal, and this vertical component couples with secondary coil.

3. This device is no orientation dependent, no vibration, no other weird effects. Putting an iron core inside boost up efficiency. While having more output power, it is seen that output waveforms are not DC pulses. It is AC with short positive spike and long but low level negative part. Energies positive and negative seems to be equal. Driving it with pure square or sine wave shows that very clearly.

-----------------
Now I will go back to research of TPU as described in Steven Mark's letters. Maybe some of you will prove Tony's setup is a TPU or OU device of some other kind. The words I wrote today are only my personal research conclusion.

Marek

Magluvin

Thanks Dudes
I need a scope and looking now. The coil is like AG said to go for in the first place, as in the primary angles. I posted a pic earlier Ill post it here. 28ga wire for pri and sec.

I had tried to just send the bemf pulse from the osc directly to the coil but storing a few in a cap then dumping is better. I just had to try some of these things I had learned from pulse motor experience.

Uggh, me makes powa!  ahh, me get MTV on scope?  Ooooo ooo OOOooo!

Very nice Bebo  Im still going to play with this more.

Magscave