Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xee2

@ Mannix

Quote from: Mannix on January 18, 2010, 05:15:06 PM
Edit ..my post spelling changes after i post it???what the ???

Please add your complaint to the "Forum editor has problem" thread. Maybe if enough people complain something will be done about it.

Mk1

Quote from: stprue on January 18, 2010, 08:48:27 AM
Nice job MK1!

What is the output and input power levels?  Also what is the bulb rated at?

The output is , about 80 volts i would say , i use a 1.3 volt aa regular cell.

The bulb i really can't tell , i got it from salvaging a old 70 radio , it is blinding bright on a 9v battery. It barely lights from the battery it self , i would say its 2 to 3 times brighter on the secondary. At the CE if i rectify it i get around 40 volts.

FatBird

I went through all of Agent Gates’s posts & SUMMARIZED the most important points to see if it helps us out.

1.  In this manner the secondary wire will provide DC current.

2.  Thinner primary and more turns on the secondary. One IRFP460 driving them. No significant heat.

3.  Try all 3 Phases in 1-2-3 and 3-2-1 SEQUENCE, also change positive and negative and please share us your results.

4.  Output peak goes to 153V. No significant drop on it after connecting the 250V/50W halogen light bulb. Only a few volts.

5.  This gluing thing really screwd up my plans but the 2x200V secondary is on now. I need one more side to glue and a 3rd secondary for the electronics to make it self running.

6.  I remembered when I started the TPU research I had coil that worked but I have successfully caused a thousand pound damage in my lab during the research and I couldn't work for nearly a year on it.

7.  They are not only stronger but a lot more spikes when you drive all 3 coils.  I put a 50W 240 halogen bulb on it. They just don't care about your load. By only increasing the input voltage the spikes are coming closer and closer a bit, some kind of spin-up effect.

8.  When you will drive the 3 coils, please make sure you start it from low frequency and increase it slowly as the spikes will come closer and closer. If they rapidly merge your coil may blow up.  I have had one Melt Down on me already.

9.  Also they will be far stronger when you'll fire the 2 other coils in sequence.  The loads seems to have little or no effect on the primary accelerator circuit.  If this device can be synchronized with itself it seems many things might be possible.

10.  Don’t use a high frequency.  Stay in a FIXED lower range (e.g. 100Hz or 1kHz). Driving them at LOW FREQUENCY works best!  It is not a radio device.

11.  Not critical, depending on your load. It is nothing but a performance multiplier transformer where the output is the sum of the input and the extracted energy. You can use it in a wide range from 100Hz to 1MHz if you have a well-shielded room as there is radio broadcasting in the higher frequency ranges and at that power you can disturb it.

12.  Today when I built the device I found that the energy moves in the device is far above 1kW, the only obstacle that it comes out where you would never expect it: it doesn't heat the coil at all, they remain cold but cooks the switching FET on the primary coil nearly instantly.

13.  Yes. There are 2 ways to make it SPIN.  You can give it a single big spike and many tiny ones to keep it rotating. The other solution is simpler: start slapping it up with higher voltage and when you reached the demanded output voltage just keep it up with the tiny slaps. It only takes a few mA to keep it spinning, not more.

14.  The second is easier to keep the circuitry simple. You only need a variable input voltage, but a fixed voltage will also work. But perhaps you will need to wait a couple of seconds while it spins up. (The JET-turbine effect that SM mentioned) Actually you will be able to vary the output with the frequency alteration but that will be not that efficient. (for now it is enough, you need the variable input only if you want the maximum from your device.

15.  Here’s what I mean.  If your device over runs, the spikes might merge to a huge spike. What we are doing here is like laying a brick one to another, while the other side (your load on it) removes some bricks from the top. All you need to do is to keep the level on the required level. If you let it create too much (too big spike) that is a high voltage and high current spike and has a huge electromagnetic effect on your coil.  The same thing that SM mentioned with the little 5 year old guy and the blown up TV that created so big of an electromagnetic field that pulled nails out of walls towards the screen (killed the guy) and other weird things.

16.  Yes of course I have already made a coil for you yesterday that naturally you can keep. The one I mentioned puts out 190V to the 50W for ~30 seconds before you can smell the plastic on it, so it's a bit below 50W and since I don't have light bulb for 1W handy at the moment to verify the requirements I decided to build a larger device for you that comfortably supply usable energy. Before I send it I will also video it and upload it to my youtube channel.

17.  Yes, I noticed that yesterday on the large one I built for Stefan the primary is cooler than both the ambient and the secondary coil. The secondary is about on room temperature. It is the sign of created inertia and gravitational force. so if you have multiple primary coils and shoot them after each other that would feel a shooting inertia and gyro effect that SM's withnesses felt.

18.  Today when I built your device I found that the energy moves in the device is far above 1kW, the only obstacle that it comes out where you would never expect it: it doesn't heat the coil at all, they remain cold but cooks the switching FET on the primary coil nearly instantly.

vince

Found this  while looking at TPU videos on you tube. Maybe it's nothing but it caught my attention.

dreamyear (1 month ago)

look up my previous video..it's all there

agentgates (2 weeks ago)

Reply |
Hi, I heard this is a replica of the original device. Do you know anything about how they did it? Thanks.

stprue

@MK1

Thanks for ansewering my questions!  I'm glad you are working on this as you can help the JT folks in design as well as me if I pick it up....still thinking about it! but it seems to have potential...I'm just not sure if I want to start on some othe ideas I have had.  ANyway you doing some great work as usual.   I know i have not had much input on the JT topic but I am still following.   ;D