Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterPlaster

MK1
As I see from your video ( maybe I am seeing too much ) the bulb lights much brighter across EC than
if it was placed across the battery.

1- How bright would be the light in comparison if the battery was totally disconnected from the circuit?
2- What are the current draws from the battery with different placements of the light bulb?

Thanks

Magluvin

Its the fact that the output is higher in voltage to light the light bulb. There is plenty of amps from the battery to light the bulb but the voltage wont permit the amperage needed through the filament resistance as does the secondary, or even the bemf from the primary can light the bulb brighter than battery alone. But its not to say that the input is less than the output of the gates coil just because the bulb is brighter on the output than it is on the input voltage. For instance, When I pulse one of my big coils and capture the bemf from the coil, I can light a 12 filament on the bemf much brighter than the 5v running the circuit. My 5v is at 1.1A and my light bulb is at 10v .48A , my input is 5W and my output is 4.8W yet the output can run the bulb better.
Light bulbs are strange elements.Just the way the resistance gets higher as the heat builds, etc. The initial current is the hardest on the source and after the load is much easier.

Mags

Mk1

@all

I made a new video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiLcbTBewhw

Running the motor/generator , detail on the connections ...

I know i know but this coil shows me new stuff .

@Mag

I know you can get better results from your coil , by having fatter wire for secondary makes a huge difference , and adding a second coil to make it 2 phase .

Mark

Magluvin

Very cool Mk   5 stars   ;)

How do you feel about the conversion rate from in to out?
Anything exciting? ;D

mags

Mk1

Quote from: Magluvin on March 08, 2010, 01:09:48 PM
Very cool Mk   5 stars   ;)

How do you feel about the conversion rate from in to out?
Anything exciting? ;D

mags

Thanks!

Well the output never stops going up , some prototype show no load from the secondary at the transistor , i get around 67 volts on that one , the current is still a mystery to me on the output side anyway , on the input its around 160 mili , i get a glow from a 6 volts 250 mili bulb .

Now having the possibility to take juice from the transistor and the secondary opens new possibility .

Mark