Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Quote from: otto on March 26, 2010, 02:21:16 AM
Hello all,

@MK1

nice coils, very nice video, not so nice results, sorry!! But nice work!

Just think about this:

- a wire or coil is pulsed

- PARTICLES ARE FIRED OUT IN ALL DIRECTIONS - DONT EVER FORGET THIS!!!!

- lets say that a wire releases 100 particles at 1" lenght - just to show you some numbers
- how many particles are released at a lenght of 5 ft.?? or even more??
- how many particles would be released if you would use a thin cable with a lot of fine wires inside? as the pulsed coil, of course
- how many particles would hit a horizontal collector made with a lampwire that is INSIDE each ring?

Otto

PS: sometimes its MAYBE usefull to read my posts.

Does it mean coils will deteriorate soon ?

Mk1

@all

That do look like the strange hums ?

Figure 16: An observed synchrotron emission from a cloud of electrons

The observed synchrotron emission from a cloud of electrons in Figure 16 is the sum of the emission from many individual electrons, each with a different energy and each with velocity at a different orientation to the magnetic field. Hence each individual electron produces a contribution peaking at its own value of max. At each frequency, , the emission comes predominantly from the electrons which have max ≈ . Consequently, if the distribution of electron energies follows a power law then the observed synchrotron spectrum will also be a power law.

How much radiation is emitted at frequency  depends predominantly on how many electrons have max ≈ . That is to say the shape of the summed spectrum in Figure 16 depends on the distribution of electron energies. Mathematically, this distribution can be described by saying N (E)dE is the number density (i.e. number per unit volume) of electrons with energies between E and E + dE. For many sources of non-thermal emission, a power-law distribution of electron energies seems to hold, i.e.

http://openlearn.open.ac.uk/file.php/3922/formats/S381_1_rss.xml

mrd10

To All here, I have been disheartened for awhile regarding this site, no offence to Stefan, but to scammers. And that is why I don't usually come here anymore.
To people who build and experiment, keep going, take abreak or space yourself so you don't burn yourself out, and giveup.
Still live your life, but inbetween find sometime to push your mind on possibilities, it may take years of experimenting until you hit it.

mrd10

example i built this awhile ago, and then took a break, just recently got back into it, was going to try teslas patent on rotating magnetic field, then i saw this thread, and given me some more ideas.
I've attached some pics of what i've done so far, might give some inspiration to others here.

the small toroid with 2n3055 transistor actually does oscillate, sharp pulses, cct is in there:-small_td1.jpg, you can see where i got the idea from, so i will continue working on this, cause i still believe it is possible....