Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Agentgates´s TPU setup with strange wavehill hump

Started by agentgates, January 05, 2010, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giantkiller

In the SM video with the tv and drill SM brings to 2 output leads spaced apart are we see huge white sparks.
That was my enlightening moment.
There are many ways to achieve that internal spark gap producing shockwaves of great intensity without producing 'visible' sparks. When these hit a coil the impedance is infinite for a moment before the conduction starts. This is a huge clue and falls in line with electrostatic charge.

Quote from: e2matrix on June 24, 2010, 12:45:34 AM
So stun guns have an internal spark gap before it goes to the final coil for the external (shocker pins)?  Change the output coil?  in the stun gun?  to the TPU control coil ?  one for each?  Lost... I know but I remember you said something about using stun gun circuits before regarding the TPU.

TEKTRON

Hello all. hope im in the correct place. and i don' have time to read up,(i'm like 20 pgs. back) so I don't know where we are at. I just had a thought.... Gates coil design -VS- VHS tape. Why do we use a slanted tape head? silence....Because the info to reproduce TV wont fit on the tape. slanted head can record or play more info on more length of tape. 45 deg is waaaaay too steep. I don't have time or resources to experiment. lets try winding primary at 5 degrees or some other deg to complete at least one thread screw like fashion around the circumference of the coil. I think it would interact more with the secondarys. ..... something just came to mind...thinking of a bolt thread.. the finer the thread the more torque can be applied. because you have more "LEVERAGE"

FatBird

I know what you mean.  This thread just kind of died out.

pauldude000

Quote from: FatBird on December 12, 2010, 07:23:48 AM
I know what you mean.  This thread just kind of died out.

This thread died out because Agent Gates decided to start his own little forum for a personal mini think tank.

I was initially a member from the start for a grand total of about a week, until he posted his 'manifesto'. Cute little document that in essence gave him legal ownership of any and all ideas generated in the forum....

I can smell a scam a mile away.

He may well have had a limitedly working device, but he probably did not even know how or why it really worked. His open claims were initially for public disclosure and free sharing of information, but his little 'notice' described otherwise.

Reminded me far too much of Edison.

Not the brilliance mind you, but the 'business' side of the equation, where every one of Edison's employees were relieved of any new ideas while under his employ, as said ideas belonged to 'the company'.

Paul Andrulis
Finding truth can be compared to panning for gold. It generally entails sifting a huge amount of material for each nugget found. Then checking each nugget found for valuable metal or fool's gold.

Sprocket

Quote from: pauldude000 on December 13, 2010, 08:13:04 AM
This thread died out because Agent Gates decided to start his own little forum for a personal mini think tank.

I was initially a member from the start for a grand total of about a week, until he posted his 'manifesto'. Cute little document that in essence gave him legal ownership of any and all ideas generated in the forum....

I can smell a scam a mile away.

He may well have had a limitedly working device, but he probably did not even know how or why it really worked. His open claims were initially for public disclosure and free sharing of information, but his little 'notice' described otherwise.

Reminded me far too much of Edison.

Not the brilliance mind you, but the 'business' side of the equation, where every one of Edison's employees were relieved of any new ideas while under his employ, as said ideas belonged to 'the company'.

Paul Andrulis

Thanks for the heads-up.  I always wondered why this promising thread died.  Greed seems to be the main reason we still have access to only cave-man technology, relatively speaking. 

Your last paragraph about Edison is generally the rule rather than the exception nowadays though - most companies insist that any invention made while a company's employee, automatically belong to said company.  At least that's my understanding.