Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Wavefront : 35165.5

Started by darkspeed, January 06, 2010, 01:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadaro2600

You could also use a tone generator and half wave rectification from a stereo on those frequencies, you would have to double the freqeuncy of the input wave to get the require pulse characteristics, and it would be ON just as much as OFF...  it's not uncommon to get those voltages from a 20 to 30 watt stereo amplifier.

darkspeed

Thanks, I have been working with this coil design for a long time and had two other people comment that it felt crunchy when they tried to move it through the air. Im not saying it is how the TPU works but it seems like it may be heading in the right direction.

I have heard a lot of lab coat descriptions of how the TPU works from people who speculate, but honestly i dont think it is as complicated as people make it out to be, but i could be wrong.

Square wave, ultra short duty cycle ( low energy ) rings the bell

The ringing bell is where the extra energy comes from ( many copies of low energy = high energy )

The wavefront appears on the scope as low as 10mv so to test this setup requires very little power.

The output coils ( not shown ) are not parallel to receive the 35k + harmonics!
They are perpendicular to receive the wavefront, they are a tank at the wavefront RF, pulled through a resistor for tank isolation and then rectified for output.

darkspeed

Just tested moving the wavefront up to 6khz by shifting the base frequency.

10v PP (20v) input and im getting 19v PP (38v) reflection at 6khz

moving the frequency further kills the reflection and the output drops back to around 7v PP (14v)

Super God

Wow this is cool!  Show us more pictures of that ever so pretty coil setup!  :-D
>9000

darkspeed

Thanks!

I have been sitting on this idea but I know many minds are better than one..