Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Components for sale

Started by angryScientist, January 04, 2010, 05:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

angryScientist

I have a bunch of components that I need to get rid of (my landlord, for some reason, keeps telling me I need to pay the rent).

Capacitors, resistors, connectors, switches, relays. I will be adding more as time goes on. I can be real easy on the price because I'm poor and I know most of you are also. I don't like paying top dollar and I'm sure you don't ether.

Visit the 'For sale' forum.
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?board=58.0

I would rather see you guys get first dibs on these valuable components.

Send me a personal message to talk about prices and shipping.

I'm Abe Barker in central Utah. I'll tell you more in private, like address, etc....

dankie

I need a sp10t or sp6t switch , 1.65 k , 1.96 k , 2.1k 1%

This is for an audio filter and the components have been calculated for low impedance .

angryScientist

Quote from: dankie on January 04, 2010, 06:28:47 PM
I need a sp10t or sp6t switch , 1.65 k , 1.96 k , 2.1k 1%

This is for an audio filter and the components have been calculated for low impedance .

So you need a rotary switch? I'm still looking for one.
What kind of power do those resistors need to handle? Will 1/4 Watt be big enough?

angryScientist

dankie, I'm sorry.
I looked and looked for those resistors and did not find the exact ones. The closest I would find were:

I told my buddy you were looking for a switch and he will let me know if he runs across any thing. It could take months to sort through all this stuff.

angryScientist

dankie, your in luck!

My friend brought this over just this morning. It's 2 pole 8 throw.

Unfortunately I've only seen the one but if you want it I'll let you have it for only the $7 shipping and handling. (I think that would be a good deal.)

Send me a personal message to work out the details.