Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The world is black and white, good and evil, right?

Started by Nabo00o, January 07, 2010, 10:59:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

Unfortunately, there is a reason for that: Energy is at the heart of most of the really serious problems we face on this planet.

Trying to solve these things using only "political action" doesn't work. We have to get at the roots of the problems and change those FIRST, so the positive social changes can later happen.

Azorus

i can agree with that statement too.  However, I would like to point out that calling everything a conspiracy is counteractive.  Okay so you didn't get a grant or loan or even support in making your energy device, get over it.  There are so many examples of small things that didn't go big until people realised just exactly what they where.  case in point bill gates.  Because people may not realise just exactly what some of these device may achieve is no reason to lay blame and cry wolf, if anything it should encourage you to drive on and prove the world wrong.

Nabo00o

Actually I see it the other way around jibbguy.
The big political problems of the world like the food and energy crisis is not a matter of too little production, it is a matter of a totally unfair distribution system between the rich part of the world and the poor.
And you can go further into each country and see the same pattern repeat itself, the stronger exploiting the weaker, and today in our modern world, strong means smart, and cunning...

Of course, we will always need more energy, for example for water distillation in these dry times, at least if you look at Australia and how much of Asia might turn out.
But as for food, we are already producing more than enough, but for many stupid reasons much of that food remains in short supply where it is needed the most...

It is like looking at the electric grid. Here in Norway (and also in USA) the grid is not as efficient as we would like, and the construction of more power station will not solve the core problem.
Actually with electricity, the more current that flows means that the resistance causes a higher loss...
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

jibbguy

Its not about getting "Grants" or not, or anything "Personal" for the folks i know who are doing this research: It is about trying to change something that is very wrong on this planet... By doing something that could benefit EVERYONE, not just themselves, and not just rich folks.   

BTW, i've never applied for a grant myself, but if i ever was awarded one, i would read the fine print very closely, lol... "Success" could mean seeing it taken away from you faster than you can say "process for manufacturing asymmetric magnets" ;)

"Conspiracies" do in fact exist. So does "Suppression". But so does simple graft, greed, and corruption on an "individual" scale too, without any specific conspiracy (except perhaps, a little mutual protection given between loosely-associated criminals to "keep the wheels greased"). Where is the distinction, which are planned conspiracies, which are "the usual" kinds of graft and corruptions? Hard to say. But the results are the same in the end, and they are not good for us or Society.

Nabo00o

Quote"Conspiracies" do in fact exist. So does "Suppression".
I do agree to this, over the course of investigating all the free energy information on the net (not all of course), there seems to be too much that doesn't fit with the common thought that: "If you got a motor over 100% efficient, then you will have investors on your door and be a billionaire".

But the world doesn't work like this, and for several reasons, some of which might very well be direct suppression, in addition to a gigantic production of propaganda from both the oil industry and the scientific community, the first being with intention and the latter not, makes the present global society a hard place develop revolutionary technologies in energy generation and usage.

Julian
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.