Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug1

I moved to the southern part of the US to enjoy some of the heat from global warming. All I can say is" I've been robbed" Im freezing my arse off. Do you have to be a fat bastered to feel global warming? Is it the earth or ones own personal atmosphere that has a problem?

jikwan

take a look

http://www.storyofstuff.com/capandtrade/

its a part-animation explaining global warming scams
be a little patient, you get to understand in a short time
the main wrong concepts/corruption
zen is the art of seeing everything and noticing nothing

silverfish

Quote from: Doug1 on January 13, 2010, 07:18:13 AM
I moved to the southern part of the US to enjoy some of the A from global warming. All I can say is" I've been robbed" Im freezing my arse off. Do you have to be a fat bastered to feel global warming? Is it the earth or ones own personal atmosphere that has a problem?

Funny! I'm freezing my backside off here in the UK, fresh snowfall all night last night. We can expect the cold conditions to persist into February.
    According to Rutgers University Global Snow Lab, December 2009 was the second snowiest ON RECORD IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE. Must be global warming...

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/01/10/second-snowiest-december-on-record-in-the-northern-hemisphere/

PaulLowrance

Quote from: ResinRat2 on January 12, 2010, 07:56:35 PM
That's interesting; Fox News is consistently overall #1 in ratings, day after day after day. I guess the wave is leaving you far behind.  This must mean you are out of touch with the way the rest of the United States is moving. I’ll tell you why, because they recognize the B.S. coming from the other networks and they want to see REAL news.

I have no idea if that's true and have zero interest because using that as a bases to watch a news station is nothing but illogical. If one follows that logic then they'll simply follow everything in life that is the most popular, which means you'll be basing your life on average intelligence. In case you haven't noticed, the general public is not scientific. I have observed that public in totality is dominated by emotions / desires.

PaulLowrance

I'm still waiting for you people to show one shred of science. Show your graph the proves there the global warming trend is gone?  Come on, please by all means.  Enough with the talk and claims. Anyone can post blog articles with ding dongs claiming just about anything, but that's proof, just a bunch of claims.

A dip in global temperature? LOL, that's your proof. That's your failed logic because if you consider a few years average then we can point ~ a dozen global warming and global cooling trends in the graph, lol. That's not science. You can't even seem to comprehend what a fluctuations are.