Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 15, 2010, 03:48:54 PM
Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 07, 2010, 03:56:37 PM

"Oh sure I'm intimidating you with peer reviewed data, LOL. Your resources are once again the minority, and they are not peer reviewed, and follow under the category of bad science.Yes, over 97% of the *active publishing climatologist* now believe *humanity* is the cause of global warming. Wikipedia page shows the reference.Global warming data has been taken by thousands of scientists around the world. You can't hide that. Anyone can take the data and clearly see global warming is real.  In fact someone from this forum did that, and it showed the global warming rise at the dawn of the industrial age.I've dealt with you before where you posted a truck load of links claiming the glaciers were growing. I looked at the first 3 of your links (all non peer reviewed sources) and showed you the peer reviewed data where climatologist clearly showed your internet googling non peer reviewed blog pages were a lie.The motive here is for Big Oil to pay people to out right lie about global warming.The facts still remain,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_consensus"

So I guess this wasn't your post Paul?  I guess someone else planted this link at the end of every post you made then?

This one was quoted by someone else so it did not change back when you made your changes.

Sorry to have caught you in yet another lie but, hey, if you would stop lying, this would not happen.

What is sad is that the link in Pirate88179 post is MY POST, and Pirate88179 writes, "This one was quoted by someone else so it did not change back when you made your changes."

No Pirate88179, the link you provided (even though the html link code is missing "overunity.com/") is not someone else post. It is my post, and the link is there. Why would I remove that great WikiPedia link. That post of mine is 8 days old. I can't edit it anyways. Nor would I want to.

Furthermore, it's sad how you broke the link to *my* post. You don't want people to see your lies. It's my post, and my post contains that great WikiPedia link. I did not edit it. Here is the unbroken link to my post, so people can verify it -->

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8608.msg220378#msg220378

And here is your link. You removed "www.overunity.com/". How deceitful of you. And if you edit your post, then too bad that everyone here who has this thread on their notifications can check their emails to verify you broke think -->

http://index.php/?topic=8608.msg220378#msg220378

Cap-Z-ro

Tarbaby quote:

"And in those papers, probably falsified by a someone being paid by Big Oil, there is not a shred of scientific evidence. Global Warming is a fact."

A non stick area has appeared on the 'tarbaby'..the words "probably falsified" indicates lack of "scientific method"...or IOW, "bad science"...oopsy.

And you people should know 'tarbaby's never check out links.

Especially if they think there might be some 'scientific' stuff in there'.

As you may be realizing by now 'tarbaby's' are impervious to barbs, jabs, and derision...but are very sensitive to logic and information.

So they have to use artificial substitutes like 'I can't believe its not logic'...and 'spintastic'.

*once again leaves behind dead horse and riding crop for any arms not stuck in the tarbaby*

When left alone, 'tarbaby's' collect dust and dry up...losing their sheen and their grip totally.

Regards...

Pirate88179

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 15, 2010, 04:08:52 PM

What is sad is that the link in Pirate88179 post is MY POST, and Pirate88179 writes, "This one was quoted by someone else so it did not change back when you made your changes."

No Pirate88179, the link you provided (even though the html link code is missing "overunity.com/") is not someone else post. It is my post, and the link is there. Why would I remove that great WikiPedia link. That post of mine is 8 days old. I can't edit it anyways. Nor would I want to.

Furthermore, it's sad how you broke the link to *my* post. You don't want people to see your lies. It's my post, and my post contains that great WikiPedia link. I did not edit it. Here is the unbroken link to my post, so people can verify it -->

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8608.msg220378#msg220378

And here is your link. You removed "www.overunity.com/". How deceitful of you. And if you edit your post, then too bad that everyone here who has this thread on their notifications can check their emails to verify you broke think -->

http://index.php/?topic=8608.msg220378#msg220378

Here is the post:http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8608.15

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2010, 01:30:29 PM »

It was a post by Silverfish, not you Paul.  Sorry, you messed up yet again.  Since you changed your link to the wiki quote on the bottom of your posts, the only way to prove that was to copy and paste a post where someone quoted your entire post, and that is what I did.  If I had quoted Silverfish, it would only shows HIS post not where he quoted you.

So now everyone can see that I did not quote your post and that you got caught once again.  How many times does this make Paul?

I did not break any links, or whatever you accused me of.  I just simply copied and pasted from a post that you claimed did not exist...but evidently, you did not count on someone quoting you.  This shows we were NOT seeing things and you, until RR pointed out the fallacy in the wiki "survey" had this on the bottom of all of your posts.  you now have removed it and got caught....again.

It must really suck to be you.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen