Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulbz

Ere Paul...

So if you expect us all to go and scrap all of our cars and stop using fuel, then how the fuck are we supposed to survive ?. And I hope the computer you are using to post on this thread runs on free energy  :P
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Pirate88179

Wow:

I just checked Paul's website and found this: (quoted in part)

"...I start a company to market and SELL such machines to people and companies who are uninterested in building their own..."

So Paul wants to get someone's free energy device (from open source) and turn around and SELL it?  This is the same guy that wants us all to give up everything we have to save the planet yet he is planning on SELLING other people's designs? ??? ???

Now I really see where he is coming from.  This is disgusting.

Nice to see that the truth eventually comes out.

Bill

PS  I did not post a link to Pauls website as I do NOT want to appear to be endorsing it.  Check here on our forum as Paul has posted links to it many times in many different topics.  Read the page in its entirety (I only quoted part of one sentence) and make up your own minds.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Bulbz

There you go peeps, one article about cow farts, and one about your pet dog's arse destroying the atmosphere.

So... Are the tree huggers going to try persuading us to go out and kill the animals now ?.

Actually... Would they prefer it if all life just killed itself ?.

They might want to live a technology-free crusty lifestyle, but I fucking don't. Like I said before, if we were not supposed to invent technology, then we would never have got out of the primeval soup !

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg12216635.100-methane--the-hidden-greenhouse-gas-methane-from-cowsrubbish-tips-and-rice-fields-is-warming-the-earth-car-exhausts-may-helptheprocess-but-methane-from-the-arctic-tundra-could-be-most-damaging-of-all.html

http://conservative-biker.blogspot.com/2009/12/want-to-be-green-well-then-get-rid-of.html
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

Bulbz

Well said Pirate...

Open-source free energy should be... Well just free !

Shame on you Paul  >:(
Best regards.
Steve Ancell.

sparks

The natural order of things is eat or be eaten.  This enslavement is of the highest form.  An endless search for food and shelter.  Nature doesnt provide these it provides the competition.  Which species is it now.  Oh ya its the polar bears having to swim too far.  A polar bear would chew up your ass and not think twice about it.  Nature's beauty is a facade.  Drink from a nice cool running babbling brook.  Make sure it didnt rain and some stagnant pool harboring amoeba colonies just didnt flush downstream.  Go pray to your nature God until you go running back to your cave and start burning up some dead trees to keep your ass warm.  I dont want any windfarm in my back yard it spoils the view of the marsh outback that stinks of methane from decaying plant corpses.  Nice to look at sucks to be a part of.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love