Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Global Warming Truth

Started by PaulLowrance, January 07, 2010, 12:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparks

I am just saying that we should not be made to feel guilty because we exploit plants.  Either by injesting them burning them or burning their rotten corpses.  Paul would give his life to keep nature the way it is and I am just trying to have him see through the facade that natural order hides behind.  He wants his descendants to be able to do what.  Take nature walks and such.  Meanwhile nature has it in for his descendants. We need to turn desert into rich fertile farmlands.  We need to take human waste and burn it in plama arc processes.  We need more biologically engineered crops and enviromentally engineered cropland.  We need microbial farms to convert crop waste into fuels.  We need to manipulate nature like it has never been manipulated before.  Its man against nature if you like it or not.  Study it find out its processes duplicate them and leave nature in the dust.  The elitist's plan is to reduce world populations to whatever levels they feel would sustain a viable population that has to depend on nature for the few bones it tosses man its way.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

PaulLowrance

Quote from: silverfish on January 14, 2010, 11:39:33 AM
Absolutely. The sun is being ignored in this debate - NASA confirms what is apparently a magnetic reversal taking place on the sun.

I've provided solar irradiance graphs up the yin yang in the older global warming thread, which does not show complete correlation with global warming.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Azorus on January 14, 2010, 12:22:05 PM
@ Resin

I have specifically targeted sources pual has used to prove him wrong, ie wiki.  He still did not listen.

You did not prove me wrong. I made a claim what the wikipedia article said, but it said the complete opposite of what you claimed, lol.  Maybe what happened is your quickly edited the wikipage to false information thinking it will stick. If so, then it did not stick very long.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: jikwan on January 14, 2010, 03:53:14 PM
What is wrong with wikipedia.. a lot of good stuff there. (quote)

is it true that any tom dick or harry myself included
can delete/insert any thing he wants on wiki?
is there no moderator even?

Wrong. Wikipedia has a lot of levels of moderation. It's sad to see such ignorance here.

Wikipedia has proven to work. Try and edit a global warming wikipedia page and see how fast your edits are undone. Do it three times and see how fast your IP gets banned from wikipedia. Get another IP and keep up the nonesense and a wikipedia moderator will lock the thread, and your ISP will be contacted.

Don't you just love System Admins. Yes, they know what they're doing, and they know how to combat hackers and such.

WikiPedia works great.

PaulLowrance

So, after reading 3 pages of new posts, nobody could show any evidence that global warming is not true. And they wonder why over 97% of active publishing climatologist believe humanity is a significant cause of global warming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_change_consensus