Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Joule Thief replications - not overunity

Started by PaulLowrance, January 12, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulLowrance

Pirate88179, you still trying to wiggle out of it. You were caught red handed. I see you just can't let it go without lying again. Notice how often Pirate88179 avoids quotes and/or links.

A few quotes of Pirate88179 lying:

QuoteI was more interested in the fact that you said that when someone develops a free energy device that is proven, you will then market it and sell it to folks that do not want to build their own.

QuoteMr. "I will give everything I have to save the planet" Paul is going to be selling some one else's technology for profit.

QuoteShame on you Paul. You are busted and exposed and everyone that has read all of this can plainly see.

You are a liar. I never said I was going to sell another persons device. Read my public statement again, "I have never asked or accepted money for my research. I will not accept money or be bought out.  I  will continue the research until the exact detailed designs to replicate a “Free Energy machine” is in public hands and wide spread. Then, and only then will I start a company to market and sell such machines to people and companies who are uninterested in building their own. My full 100% intent is to help this world as much as possible"

Also twice now over the past week I've provided the google cache to show that I have not edited this page since at least Dec. 6th, 2009. I have never edited this page.

And here's the quote of Pirate88179 taking a *section* of my *sentence* -->

Quote"...I start a company to market and SELL such machines to people and companies who are uninterested in building their own..."

And it does not matter if you said it was part of my sentence. You did not provide the full sentence. You did not even provide a link to my public statement. And the reason is so you can tell people an out right lie that I plan to sell other peoples devices when my entire public statement makes absolutely no reference to *other* peoples devices, and when I even wrote "I will continue the research".

You have been exposed. Get over it.

PaulLowrance

Quote from: Pirate88179 on January 14, 2010, 12:41:51 PM
Here is a quote from another topic from someone that had read Paul's original statement on his website prior to any changes Paul may have made to it.

"And Paul as far as you saying that you will build free energy devices and sell them to people who don't want to build them that is not called free energy, it's hypocritical."

Wrong, he did not see my public statement because you did not provide the link and you did not provide the full sentence. Once again you lie. Here is google cache proof. Look at it. At the top of the page google states the page was cached on Dec. 6th 2009. I did not edit my public statement.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:KouVPJ5ntb0J:globalfreeenergy.info/public-statement/+%22I+start+a+company+to+market+and+SELL+such+machines+to+people+and+companies+who+are%22+site:http://globalfreeenergy.info/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

LOL, I feel bad for you. What a monster resides within you, IMO.

Mk1

@all

This tread is so funny everybody without exception know first that the joule thief is not OU.

An second of all Paul can be quite an Ass.

gadgetmall

here is the second firing and filament loads in place on My no good for nothing Distraction JT :) I got 4 Peltier modules today and they do get HOT! on just 1 volt . Feels so good ~~
Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Pirate88179

Quote from: PaulLowrance on January 14, 2010, 07:11:59 PM
Wrong, he did not see my public statement because you did not provide the link and you did not provide the full sentence. Once again you lie. Here is google cache proof. Look at it. At the top of the page google states the page was cached on Dec. 6th 2009. I did not edit my public statement.

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cache:KouVPJ5ntb0J:globalfreeenergy.info/public-statement/+%22I+start+a+company+to+market+and+SELL+such+machines+to+people+and+companies+who+are%22+site:http://globalfreeenergy.info/&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

LOL, I feel bad for you. What a monster resides within you, IMO.

Ha!  And you dare to call me a liar?  Everyone here sees right through you Paul.  Nice try though.

By the way, why have you not corrected the inaccurate/outdated/false/bogus address that is associated with your website yet?  If you site is so accurate and pure, why are you breaking the rules by providing them (your hosting company) with bad information?  You do know this is grounds to have your site removed from the web don't you?  Not that anyone here would turn you in.  Being as how nice you are to everyone and all of the experiments and videos of your experiments that you post, I really don't think you have to worry about that.

Let me repeat this one more time for Paul:  No one here has ever claimed that the JT circuit (by itself) is, was, or ever has been, overunity.  Therefore, the purpose for this topic is unwarranted, unnecessary, and not needed.

Bill

Gadget:

That is a nice looking device there.  I will admit I did get distracted by looking at it.  Now I can't remember what I was doing earlier.  Nice going.
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen