Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Closing Down This Forum

Started by Foggy-Notion, January 14, 2010, 06:51:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foggy-Notion

What the hell are you trying to say here,
Are you for Net Neutrallity or against it?
In your own words, not some DC lawyer
side walk pocket chalk double talk.

Answer the question and settle this right now,
because it will determine if you are cockroaches,
another name for "disinfo", and if so I will make
you famous all over this forum.

As for anyone who want's truth watch this video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhCs0vPmjVA

Pay attention to everything she says.

The guy posting under me is a spook.

ATT

I think there's some crossed-wires here.

The ACTA agreement shown in the video-link that's posted has nothing to do with Net-Neutrality.

Net-Neutrality is aimed at keeping the major telcos that own the 'pipes' that all internet access has to traverse from 'throttling' most traffic down to lower bandwidths and allowing their own and 'paying' customers (read: big major-players) traffic through at the fastest rates - only the telcos that own the 'pipes' are against Net-Neutrality.

Right now, at the 'pipe' level, all traffic is supposedly 'equal'.

But this doesn't limit independent ISPs from managing their own bandwidth, balancing loads or blocking IP ranges as they see fit.

Here's a Jan-10-2010 overview of net-neutrality issues:
http://computerworld.co.nz/news.nsf/netw/2AD6639A59FB6B04CC2576AC0003DBD0

What ACTA is all about is the movie and music (entertainment) industry, as well as software providers with properties that come under the DMCA (in otherwords, the entire copyright industry), requiring a law that makes independent ISPs responsible for traffic on their systems that infringes on copyrights (of any kind).

Example: Your using Verizon to connect to the net, you download a bootleg movie from China, the data gets back to your machine via several networks, eventually being piped through Verizon, to your machine.

Every network that handled even one-byte of that traffic is liable for collusion in copyright infringement, even though the movie wasn't stored on their networks and they had no knowledge of it's existence or what you were doing.

But no, ACTA isn't something you get to 'vote' on, it's a 'behind closed doors' sort of thing with the U.S. trying to bring other nations in-line with what the movie and music industry want.

The ACTA issue was actually brought up in Nov-2009 on EFF, here's a good overview:
http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2009/11/leaked-acta-internet-provisions-three-strikes-and-

Foggy-Notion

Didn't I tell you the guy who posts under me will be a spook?

Now I will tell the reader what it says, it says if you (individual, or forum) are even "accused" of copyright infringment, (no proof necessary) 3x and you are banned from the internet. That means three cockraoch piggy baby butcher dirt bags can simply "accuse" overunity.com of copy right infringment, and they will ban the forum from the internet, which is the hidden agenda in the whole thing, and if these roaches here, don't want you to understand that, well than you know who they are, but probably already did from the content of their other posts, in other areas of the forum.

Now go watch it, listen to her exactly one minute into the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhCs0vPmjVA

Uh? by golly, did you just say, "those whom own the pipes"? We The People own it all!
Even going as far as to call yourself ATT, man you put way too much stock in fluoride.

The internet was started by tax paid military. As were all big phone/internet companies
Every Mo$$%&*^ing thing in this planet was started by the systematic robbing and raping
of the people by your corporate filth. but it doesn't end there...

Missing billions from HUD,
Missiing (Trillions) from DOD
http://whereisthemoney.org/

800 Billion Dollar Bank bail out for Creepy swine dung family owned banks
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/nov/26/bailout-increases-by-800-billion/

Trillions more missing from fed reserve
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOpQkRsEfaU
Bernake of the Filth Family refuses to tell the people where 2.2 Trillion (with a "T") went.

And now their little turd puppets want to take your internet away form you too.
will you let them? Will you even listen to their spook spies in here?  They can eat $#!T

sparks

Some people dont get it.  This will be a law requiring someone to tap your communications lines.  Not only allowing them  making them.  The clandestine government data base management must be getting to expensive to maintain so they are shifting it onto the ISP providers to do their dirty work.  Imagine the filters that an ISP will have to have.  How slow can she go.  Whose shitting who on the other issue.  Tell me the big web sites dont kick back the trunks for perferred routing.  Three accusations from someone who has a copyright.  You can get a copyright for a couple of thousand dollars on any combination of images.  Just get the right patent attorney with a patent office agent on the take. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

nueview

i think there are valid points here about what is going to happen i see it most places on the internet anymore here you can't talk about energy fields interaction without saying electron even though it is doubtful they even exist. you get slammed for just about everything a religious comment or political comment.  if you don't have a thousand posts your dumb. you can't control a people when there is free thought but then you loose all the new ideas as well.
there biggest fear is that the bible may be correct or it may not if so either way there will be great unrest from those who no longer feel a need to be moral and those that aren't.
there will be no stopping what they have planned because there are not enough people to say don't do this rather than all the bleeding hearts who want to protect there money and the children for you.
i often wonder why there is no case before the supreme court for punishment i mean you cant spank your kids even if they need it and this is law so president should be that the court has no say over what you do because they can be charged with disciplining you.
why isn't anybody talking about the bank fleecing that is going on the banks get a bailout from us then make record profits then the government taxes the profits and wants the money repaid so who gets to repay that oh yes the favorite motto of industry pass the cost on.
i watched the global bank proceedings the other night and all these people want is you in debt and thinking you can work your way out of them owning you that was the jest of it in a nutshell.
i have had a credit card for 25 years and after last year and the crap they pulled they can stick it.

as far as the internet you don't have enough money to by the vote you want so you might as well get use to what there going to do to it.
Martin