Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

A Few Desperate Lads Whitwashing Themselves in the Media Bathhouse

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 18, 2010, 04:38:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

" I hate to burst your bubble, but following the one earthquake that was predicted, "

Then "who" made the prediction becomes an issue...and whether woodland creatures were caught in it.

" came a much larger earthquake in the same province that was not."

Goes to what I said earlier...these NWO creeps are trying to stamp out free nations like Haiti for decades now.

" As said before there is some certinty that an earthquake will occur in an area, precise predictions are very rare."

Except by animals.

" The one that they didn't predict killed over 200,000 people. "

Go figure huh...1+1= earthquake machine...if animals were also surprised.

Luckily we are all still enough freedom left to be able to draw our own conclusions with due consideration given to all factors and potentials.

Regards...

sparks

The world banks are going to forgive some Hatian debt?  Like who the fuck on the A of Hatai ever qualified for a loan from these pieces of shit to begin with.  The slavers are openly admitting that they have had the island of Hatai enslaved to them for years.  These nwo pricks are getting really arrogant.  Sadam Hussein had to go because he stood up to these assholes because he would not honor contracts made by the previous puppet government to steal their only natural rescources.  What puppet government entered into contracts with the world banks in Hatia.  I am sure it is not the one they were on the brink of revolution to restablish after the worn out coupdetat the empire has been inflicting on all countries it wishes to rob natural rescources was put into motion.  Why is Iran such a probelmatic state for the US.  It has nothing to do with wmds and everything to do with the ouster of the Shah of Iran.  The shah was a good old boy on the take huge.  I predict the next earthquake will be on the island of Jamaica.  Alcoa is loosing control of the populace there.  Fidel Castro should have been gone along time ago but Kennedy fucked that up for them.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

They also locked up their man Manny Noriaga forever, when he wouldn't cooperate with the CIA in running their cocaine through Panama.

Any guesses who's behind the aid planes being turned away from the airports ?

Regards...

sparks

Nurses doctors regular people are getting on planes they have to purchase seats on to go and work with absolutely no pay.  The snakes must be amazed at this.  They lack the ability to imagine anything.  They have no empathy,  Pitiful creatures. 
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Cap-Z-ro

And yet another exposed liar goes to Haiti on an image enhancement tour.

Former US VP candidate John (baby daddy) Edwards just made his pompous prevarication pilgrimage to the suspected 'quake machine' ravaged region.

He is not expected to have any quickie 'affairs' while there.

What next...OJ Simpson wanting to get out out on a work release program to Haiti ?

More polishing the political image BS here...

http://politics.theatlantic.com/2010/01/john_edwards_to_haiti.php

Regards...