Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All of Stanley Meyer's Equipment FOUND Including Dune Buggy! (Videos Here)

Started by chessnyt, January 19, 2010, 03:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Quote from: nightlife on January 20, 2010, 01:40:02 AM
Easy there killer. Lets go back to where this all started and see why it works.

Andrija PUHARICH was acually the first I know of who came up with the on demand water fuel injector. It was said that he drove his motor home for hundreds of thousands of miles around North America in the 1970s using only water as fuel.
  I am almost positive that this why Stan has done what he had. I beleive he knew of this following patent and may have even made it better.

http://www.rexresearch.com/puharich/1puhar.htm

I don't recall any topic discussing what Andrija has done and I will start one to discuss his work.

Killer? Lol. Man you peeps are quite sensitive. Meanwhile, another unsubstantiated claim. You go start that thread, though. While you're at it, sign up to bid on Stan Meyer's hydrogen cell. Money where one's mouth is, as it were...

chessnyt

Quote from: happyfunball on January 20, 2010, 12:55:54 AM
And thank you for revealing who you really are. A mindless drone who learns nothing from countless numbers of scam artists. Did the news reporter TEST Stan's dune buggy? Of course not. Therefore, nothing was learned one way or the other. Mylow was supposedly working from long expired Howard Johnson patents. I would suggest taking a far more critical view of these claims. Accusing people of being 'disinformation agents' does nothing. I'll tell you this, if I were the guy in that video, I would have hooked up Stan's hydrogen cell and tested it ASAP.

What’s the matter Happyfunball?  Not so happy anymore, huh?  It’s ok for you to be skeptical of others but it’s not so fun when others are skeptical of you, right? 

Do you have to wait for a thread to die first before your boss pays you? 

happyfunball

Quote from: chessnyt on January 20, 2010, 08:50:23 PM
What’s the matter Happyfunball?  Not so happy anymore, huh?  It’s ok for you to be skeptical of others but it’s not so fun when others are skeptical of you, right? 

Do you have to wait for a thread to die first before your boss pays you?

Pretending I'm unhappy isn't going to help your paranoia or fragile ego...

chessnyt

Quote from: happyfunball on January 20, 2010, 11:46:49 PM
Actually, it was you who jumped in and lost his mind, I merely presented a skeptical view.

I am merely presenting a skeptical view as well.  Are you the only one who is allowed to be skeptical? 

To answer your question, I am perfectly happy. I don't lose my mind over healthy skepticism.

I don’t know.  I detect some serious anger from you.  I am very skeptical of your happiness.

Sorry you're such a miserable person, I would be too if my ego was as fragile as yours. Accusations of being paid make you seem like a desperate child. Trying to twist it so that I'm somehow unhappy does as well.....

I’m just being skeptical of someone who gives off such negativity.  Most of your posting are negative in nature so why else would you be here if you were not getting paid to be here?  All you do is wine, cry, complain that everyone here is a fraud.  Why else would you be here since this place is full of scam artists in your eyes?

happyfunball

Quote from: chessnyt on January 21, 2010, 12:17:34 AM
I am merely presenting a skeptical view as well.  Are you the only one who is allowed to be skeptical? 

I don’t know.  I detect some serious anger from you.  I am very skeptical of your happiness.

I’m just being skeptical of someone who gives off such negativity.  Most of your posting are negative in nature so why else would you be here if you were not getting paid to be here?  All you do is wine, cry, complain that everyone here is a fraud.  Why else would you be here since this place is full of scam artists in your eyes?

You're not being skeptical. Don't do the semantics thing.

You detect your own anger, I did not give off negativity, I am skeptical. Big difference. I began my initial post with a statement of not intending to be negative. Perhaps you should try reading.

Most of my postings are not negative in nature. However, without skeptics, this forum would not be genuine. Paranoia about disinformation agents is a little sad.

I didnt say the forum is full of scam artists. However, there have been many scam artists in the history of free energy. To think otherwise is to be uneducated.

The only one crying here is you. That is a verifiable fact.....