Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Overunity possible in theory maybe...

Started by infringer, January 28, 2010, 09:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

infringer

Quantum mechanics is real and has lots of research with proofs.
One of the proofs that is currently being studied is quantum entanglement.

In theory now imagine that we had two batteries and we were able to cause an entanglement between the two batteries what would happen when we charged one battery according to entanglement the other battery would be charged as well correct?

Now is where it gets kind of crazy say we had two batteries battery A and battery B.

Does battery A decide the makeup of battery B or is it a two way relationship?

If one battery decides the makeup of the other battery and we kept that battery charged the other battery would have power as long as the other battery did.

I guess if it does not unless there a low power way to break the entanglement we are back at square 1 and I am completely wrong because the larger the item the more power it would take to make or break the entanglement between the two batteries.

But it is interesting to ponder if one battery is the deciding factor then overunity is indeed possible in theory to accomplish it by this manner is a tough challenge but possible and would provide power for the lifetime of the battery.

I am sure this is likely incorrect but I thought I would share this idea that just popped into my head.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

Judges

Wow,,,,im reading about quantum entangelment on Physics org.com for about a week now.
Printed out a lot of stuff and studied it.
That is one awesome forum!
Some where in there the M1=m1 for mass at rest!Light bulbs popping on GR one and two!,,,quantum entanglement and finding the ever illusive"connectors",,,fascinating,fascinating,,,
But still ,,,,,,as is very often repeated,,,we are not thru qnatizeing yet.
Thanks
j.

exnihiloest

Quote from: infringer on January 28, 2010, 09:12:39 PM
In theory now imagine that we had two batteries and we were able to cause an entanglement between the two batteries...

It is no sens if you don't define "batteries entanglement".
What is entangled? Electron spin, momemtum, chimical atoms...?