Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Possible experiments with HV Plasma

Started by Judges, January 07, 2010, 07:02:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judges

I have 14kva and what I THINK is a good saturatable reactor,,,we shall see,when I am back from Louisiana>
Joe in Texas

sparks

Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

Judges

Thanks Sparks,
Back from Louisiana.Jena is still the same it has been for all the years I have been gone.Change just does not happen in Jena,Louisiana.

I have Plasma,but at the oddest voltage readings that only having measured several times,do I dare post it.
Voltage to variac with Two 120 lines; One 120V line goes straight thru Variac to  POLE Transformer (pig)

Voltage FROM Variac(on the second120v phase of a two phase 240V Line,From Variac,to one end of ballast/solenoid/choke/reactor/, 200 turn 8 awg,4 layers square wire)to other Pig Primary

Voltage from 2, 100 amp,, fused to 30 amp lines,120V each,for a measuring of both post brings 240V
Top of Knife switch 240 volts.
Bottom of knife switch,closed,60 volts AC
Bottom of knife switch also has a center green GROUND wire,DIS-Connected from in-comeing 220 but going all the way thru controls and transformer to 8' pounded copper grounding rod..
The difference being in the grounding system I have Used
BEING:
One Pig Ear (14.4k tranny) Output HV,Grounded to Ground Rod.
Center Lug for Neutral  on Tranny GROUNDED to Same Ground Rod.
Voltage to Pig Primary,,,17 volt=START PLASMA,carbon electrodes on fourth inch apart.(I can't believe I forgot to measure ac HV!!! tired.
Max Variac Output100% out = 60 Volts

Plasma is not plasma more a HF,HV,fast,, stream along parallel electrodes,,pictures tomorrow.
Late,Long Day,,tomorrow I will continue my GROUND System.
What I have done so far I will let stand.First thing in morning,
get some good Amp readings,before and after ballast,,which I
DID fill with silicone steel laminate,,seemed to make slight difference.All I can figure (able to be confirmed) is if it is due to humidity,temperature change.

Plasma ran for over an hour continuous,no heating,,slight burn
on carbon electrodes.After turning off,everything was instantly cool to hand touch.Much more testing to do tomorrow,and pictures added to Photo Stream.

The seventh day of April (birthday)and my sights are  set on a NEW,,YOU-TUBE,AUDIO and VIDEO,,I am not worthy! But I will cherish this,,;>0,,,,,,;>)),,
http://www.nikonusa.com/Find-Your-Nikon/Product/Digital-Camera/26150/COOLPIX-S220.html,,,Then we will experiment.
Short List;1.Observe/Record Using different electrodes
                2.Melting metal into a drip pan*
                3.Push Plasma using Micro-waves (Magnetron     
                   beam to plasma)
                 4.Moving Plasma with a"pinch spiral" magnetic
                    field.(pictures Tomorrow of pinch)
Sparks,puzzling numbers eh?I feel sure all will be revealed when I finish this un-orthodox grounding scheme in the name of SAFETY with HV.
Pictures will explain mostly.Till Tomorrow.
g-night in Texas
Joe.

*half inch by one and one half inch tungsten electrode,I will try to run electrodes parallel,for more Plasma,then use fan to force plasma down onto al/cu/brass/lead/glass,(asbestos,or fire brick,maybe ceramic)shelf at an angle.

I currently do not have the Plasma,that lends itself to great movement with minimal air-flow,,but unless I was over-tired,
or had bad batteries,I could Not measure anything over 3 amps,any-where,,,am sure I am wrong on this.Or not.

I am shooting to use at least 40-50 amps.
I have observed (a few years ago) the Perfect Plasma for my line of experiment.
This was a approximately ,four inch square,gentle,slow flame.
almost EXACTLY the same in appearance to a burning match or Zippo cigarette lighter.

(I "muddied" my coal firing forge,yesterday and finished it this morning,,the "clay mud" so far is what used to be a square box of Sheetrock putty,8-10 years old.Am sure it will take 2-3 weeks to dry.This same clay (topped with appropriate ceramic(hello Google),,,will do for a DIY PLASMA FURNACE,,I hope.Mounted on TOP of Pig. Small Fan blowing Down.(LOTS of Insulation/dialectic between shelf and Pig,,looks straight-forward to build/mount.Idea being metal running down hill when liquid.To collect in ANOTHER Clay pot/form/slab/bucket of water?mold?
Any particular metal mix in mind?.I have a tungsten carbide  rod,one half by eight inches to use as stirrer.
A metal mixer and skimmer is a MUST.

Sure mistakes are in post,tired of editing it,maybe understanding for ALL,,tomorrow.

Judges

Found 30AMP Fuse blown on one leg of 220,,,I was running with 110 V,,,what a screw-up,,,still haven't up-loaded any pics.Maybe before the day is over.
Thanks to my Engineer Friend that being Chief Engineer Bill,Tidewater Marine,U.S.Coast Guard,Retired.,,Durn good neighbor,,when he is home,which I wish was more often.
Checking those fuses should have been my first thought,it wasn't.
Thanks Bill
Joe in Texas