Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Micro Grid Tie Units Feedback

Started by infringer, January 24, 2010, 03:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nueview

Yeah Texas
nice and hot there to bad we couldn't ship you some cold in exchange for some heat.
i have looked into allot of different systems but the ground water here is more than 60 feet down and cold 34 to 38 degrees winter cold is about 0 going down to -30 to -50 depending were you are from the coast we are close but Fairbanks is about as far as you can get from it all the way around.
the high efficiency boilers and heating systems come out of the house at about 70 degrees and if using natural gas you have to be careful they don't freeze off from the moisture as well.
one of my ideas that would like to try is putting thermo couples or pertiers on base board heating elements you could still get the heat but it could give back some battery life or charge then boost it with a pulse motor charger seen some good devices on you tube made from alternators that really put out.
most of our wind here is low a few days a year we get high wind maybe 4 our usgs rating is under 7 mph over 20 years there are allot of people putting up windmills but they are more like weather vains than windmills they go round but don't go round the one we made last summer put out 300 watts and ran all the time so we are hoping to get a 1500 watt unit to do the same we will know soon as spring gets here. there is a picture of the blades on the site  in above post.
as for heat up here burning wood is the big alternative fuel for folks but it is dangerous because of chimney fires due to creosote due to to big a chimney pipe or to cold a chimney you really need to keep them hot and yes i understand getting away from the cold been here 35 years and it is easier elsewhere but not as free.
have any of you seen any large joule thief battery chargers i mean like for 24 or 48 volt battery banks in your travels.
Martin

infringer

The problem is we know that heat lies in the infrared spectrum...

What spectrum does cold lie in?
If we knew this we could build antennas to capture energy from this spectrum allowing us a limitless supply of power....
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

CompuTutor

Heheh, and dredging under a bridge lets taller ships pass underneath  :P

Cold is the lack of infrared,
not another frequency of something.

You could have at least postulated an anti-infrared frequency,
that when opposed by infrared made a genuine dipole of energy...   ;D

But I see your point on those other matters.

The best you can hope for is capturable movement,
like an (underground) vein of flowing somewhere close
that can be captured into a generator/pump device,
and stored in a battery bank and/or raised storage tank,
or moving air in a windmill if it wouldn't freeze-over and stop.

Thanks for the offer of a box-o-cold nueview,
we have been at about 100F for weeks now...

infringer

Yes no one can fully explain cold it in itself is a rather amazing thing I believe not fully understood ...

The only observation that I can give is that dark relates to cold and light relates to warmth there is a correlation most likely while I cannot fully prove this is true there are obvious instances.

Is dark faster then the speed of light? Or is darkness simply the medium which all else travels through?

There is so many puzzling things that science cannot explain away time and space and gravity and darkness and cold they are all areas that need far more study ... There has to be a way to convert cold or possibly even darkness into useable energy. Dark matter what is this exactly no one knows but we use it in our equations because it works. Something exists a method perhaps of harnessing these things it is evident there is something in these things just as if there is something in light.
REGISTER AND BECOME A MEMBER RIGHT NOW!!!!!
........::::::::: http://www.energyinfringer.com  :::::::::........

"""""""everything is energy and energy is everything""""""

-infringer-

CompuTutor

Yes, thats what I agree with.

Not cold, but instead the opposite to heat.

Or put another way,
the reduction of (infrared) heat in a reducing amount
until that goes into a negative (less than zero) state.

Scientist's have diddled with darn near zero kelvin for a while.

Whats below that temp.,
does it have a/any frequency ?

Is it the definition of "Dark" ?

Does the state we loosly term "Cold"
have a state below zero that opens a doorway ?

Near-zero superconductivity sure is impressive.

Isn't this then a black hole though?

The potential difference (both pun & literal) would be near infinite,
if capturable as a dipole, powerful would be an understatement.

is that what you meant ?

I'll end on the most absurd note I can hit,
is our black hole someone elses sun then ?

After all, THEY say energy is neither created nor destroyed...