Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

More Visual Phenomena...This Time its Over Austrailia

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 05, 2010, 06:57:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

@Cap-Z-ro

If you ask me, those spheres are not anything of intelligent life like UFOs.

Just think that the sun is one big blob of super hot molten plasma and gases. Now once in a while the sun will simply burp up some plasma matter that will shoot out into space, cool off into a ball of matter and stay in space until it falls back into the sun again. Now when it falls, it creates a new plasma ball, something like when a drop of water falls on water, it will create a new water ball that shoots back out. To me, that's what it looks like and no way is it anything like intelligent life. Actually, intelligent life would not be so intelligent sticking around so close to a fire ball, that would be pretty dumb thing to do if you ask me.

But it is very interesting. 

Cap-Z-ro

Yes I considered that also wattsup...but then, if alien crafts are not subject to gravity because of their electrical phasing technology, would they not be impervious to the sun's field similarly ?

Regards...

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on February 16, 2010, 09:11:26 PM
@Cap-Z-ro
Didn't someone on another thread say that, (paraphrased)"New Zealand would be next" after the Norwegian spiral 'rocket' UFO?
The radar image covers northern New Zealand to some extent.  I didn't take it seriously until now.  (The image is roughly circular, like the spiral.)
--Lee
It was nitinnun:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8498.0

My question is:
Did he know something we didn't?  His prediction was fairly accurate, but how did he know?

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

MasterPlaster

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 17, 2010, 10:39:56 AM
Yes I considered that also wattsup...but then, if alien crafts are not subject to gravity because of their electrical phasing technology, would they not be impervious to the sun's field similarly ?

@cap

Your thinking is a bit limited. Imagine where we humans would have been if for the past couple of thousand years were not fighting amongst each other and instead focused our attention on truely
advancing our society. We would have had no problem going in to the heart of the Sun.

I have never seen a UFO but I believe there are other civilzations millions of years ahead of us
and because of their intellect they would not even come near us.

The best we can look forward to tomorrow is more chemtrails and exploitation by our governments.
Some people are looking so forward to 2012 because they don't want to face the reality of what else the fuck witts are going to drag us under next.

Back to the subject in hand, I am surprised that the original thread dealing with this topic dissapeared. To me it appears suspicious. If a seamingly benign thread can dissapear like that then, what else could be wiped off?

I am glad nitinnun reposted his comments.

Cap-Z-ro

Quote:

" @cap

Your thinking is a bit limited. Imagine where we humans would have been if for the past couple of thousand years were not fighting amongst each other and instead focused our attention on truely
advancing our society. We would have had no problem going in to the heart of the Sun."

I'm afraid that either you are not reading my words or you do not understand them...your comments do not seem to relate to any of my postings, so I cannot adequately respond to what you are saying.

Regards...