Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

We are entering the competition officially

Started by ltseung888, October 30, 2009, 10:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ltseung888

My email reply to Chas Campbell

Dear Chas,

Thank you for your email.  Do not lose heart.  Help is on the way.

(1)   We have produced a large 600mm wheel that can demonstrate overunity.  The Pulse Motor wheel built by TONG Po Chi was demonstrated to over 25,000 persons in two Open Shows in Hong Kong.  The wheel can only produce 2-3 watts but it confirms the Lead-Out Energy Theory.
(2)   Steorn in Ireland is demonstrating their Orbo device.  The Orbo is a pulse motor using magnetic attraction with toroidal coils.  Their site is steorn.com.  It has stirred up much International attention.  It also confirms the Lead-Out Energy theory.
(3)   An US military energy expert, Todd Hathaway, organized an alternative energy group and invited me as the Asian Contact.  One of the purposes of the group is to fund inventors such as yourself.
(4)   Two groups in China contacted me and would like to work with me.  They learned about the Lead-Out Energy Theory and the demonstration wheel from the TV shows in China.  They said that they already have funding and support from within China.
(5)   My co-inventor, Mr. Lee Cheung Kin who has connections with the Chinese Military, informed me that China is considering funding us and is asking us to pick one of the three locations within China as the research center.
(6)   I am meeting with a number of influential persons in Hong Kong, including potential investors.  I shall mention your invention to them.

Hang in there.  I expect the publicity and success of the above demonstrations will confirm the Lead-Out Energy theory.  There will be interest to fund worthwhile OU inventions or Lead-Out Energy machines.  I believe your device is a good example of a Lead-Out Energy machine.

Lawrence Tseung
Director
Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

ltseung888

I have attached the answer file to Todd Hathaway.  It provided the latest information.

We plan to do a professional videotaping job in English after adding a few of the improvemets discussed in the file.
Compressible Fluids are Mechanical Energy Carriers. Air is not a fuel but is an energy carrier. (See reply 1097)
Gravitational or Electron Motion Energy can be Lead Out via oscillation, vibration, rotation or flux change systems.  We need to apply pulse force (Lee-Tseung Pulls) at the right time. (See reply 1106 and 2621)
1150 describes the Flying Saucer.  This will provide incredible prosperity.  Beware of the potential destructive powers.

markdansie

@ Man in Funny White Hat.
The Chas device does not work, never has never will. A number of attempts has been made to validate this and all failed. Once again he continues deluding himself as you have done. PS I live near him.
You can continue with your words, exhibitions and prolific writing on forums, but you have not had your device independently tested or authenticated. You have no even been able to claim the overunity prize.
So as you might have noticed your forum has very few replies or interest apart from people like myself who see some entertainment value in your posts (I like a good laugh everyday)
I urge you to continue your work but forget talking about what you are going to do, just do it.
Please ask how the government officials and everyone else has reacted to his demonstrations. If it worked it would be front page news here.
Anyway I kind have become fond of you , I know your heart is in your right place. Just make sure you do not get too caught up in your delusion.
Mark