Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Obomba kicks A$$...Or Was That Ki$$ed

Started by Cap-Z-ro, January 29, 2010, 06:00:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

The a$$ happens to be "Israeli"/Illuminati.

Anyway, he did it without his teleprompter implant functioning.

Totally hilarious!...should also be appearjng in a utube stammering satire sometime soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjKObsTAng

Regards...

sparks

If only Hiltler had sent my bloodline to the extermination camps.  I guess I would feel justified in invading a soverign nation and running off and murdering the occupents of that country.  This is a state controlled by people that believe they are to be the  rulers of the world because God says so.  Fucking morons.  God starts talking to you seek immediate physciatriac care.  The murdering moses was a lieing sack of shit and these sheep herders have bought into it huge.  What is the problem with these people.  Gotta be some kind of brain disfunction from uv radiation.  Why were these people forced to live in the desert.  Cause they were outcasts from other tribes.  Regular creme of the crop.   I actually had a Jew boast how "We murdered that bastard Christ".  I pointed out they didnt have the balls to do it they were kissing the Romans ass at the time so they didnt even have the power to do it.  He didnt like that.  People who believe they have some special deal going with God are fucking idiots.  I dont know exactly how these sheep herders got hold of nuclear weapons but what a mistake.  Now we gotta kiss ass or these fanatics will push the button.  On second thought it was probably not a mistake just a means to a wicked end.  Like giving a kid a shotgun a bottle of booze and bringing him down to the playground and starting a fight with some of the kids he doesnt get along with.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love