Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

array of magnets + energy accumulation + skip the last magnet = it works

Started by shimondoodkin, February 03, 2010, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

happyfunball

Quote from: Rapadura on March 01, 2010, 02:54:53 PM
Look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux4qfizL0xg

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLwEs0iu7U

It is hard to believe that this thing doesn't work! How could it not work?

Maybe it can not work if we use electricity to move the stator, because electricty is big waste of energy, but if we use a purely mechanical system to make the stator "jump" the sticky spot... Mainsprings can store a lot of energy and release it at the right moment...

100% of the force used by the wheel is a direct translation of the input force used to move the stator. Zero excess energy sorry. Nice build, though.

Rapadura

No way... The force needed to move the stator is minimal...  And it just need to "jump" the sticky spot. After the jump, gravity can be used to make the stator go back to its position during the rest of the rotation. And after the wheel is acelerated, the stator can be put aside and the wheel continues to spin for a while...

I think its a promissing design...

happyfunball

Quote from: Rapadura on March 01, 2010, 08:18:41 PM
No way... The force needed to move the stator is minimal...  And it just need to "jump" the sticky spot. After the jump, gravity can be used to make the stator go back to its position during the rest of the rotation. And after the wheel is acelerated, the stator can be put aside and the wheel continues to spin for a while...

I think its a promissing design...

It's a simple SMOT and has been around a long time. Don't be fooled by the flywheel effect, this SMOT array is a direct conversion of input power. Try it yourself.

Rapadura

I hope I can try it for myself soon... I'm sure there's no need for much energy to make the stator jump a little when the sticky spot is approaching... The wheel is rotating because of the attraction force of the magnets, not because of the movement of the stator. The stator don't touch the wheel...

Rapadura

The author of this proposed device thinks it "could never work":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwLwEs0iu7U

Maybe not, but... Couldn't we use a "manetic cam" to elevate the platform of the stator at the right moment? This way there is less friction than in a cam with physical contact. Of course the platform of the stator should be as light as possible, made of a very light plastic material.