Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Did This Guy Ever Get Elected ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 04, 2010, 05:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

"then you miss the point... the key words, or more specifically, phrases were: ' must not look down on him who does not' and 'must not condemn the man who does'."

No, you're avoiding the point, by desperately offering up words which really amount to a rationalization for eating "everything".

And then attributing them to god, for validation...weak effort.

*notices slowing of futile arm waving*

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 05, 2010, 07:20:13 PM
"then you miss the point... the key words, or more specifically, phrases were: ' must not look down on him who does not' and 'must not condemn the man who does'."

No, you're avoiding the point, by desperately offering up words which really amount to a rationalization for eating "everything".

And then attributing them to god, for validation...weak effort.

*notices slowing of futile arm waving*
so what are you saying? i should be vegan because you are and because it is your opinion that it is somehow 'better'?

ahh the usual hyperbole... i never said eat 'everything'. i for one certainly won't be feasting upon any fecal matter with A1 anytime soon. we are omnivores, not detrivores, at least according to the the vegetarian resource group. http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm

the god thing was facetious... that's why the little winky smiley is there.

i thought the whole point of your video was to show a politician who, given the opportunity, will push his opinions (on what to eat) on you...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

Cap-Z-ro

" so what are you saying? i should be vegan because you are and because it is your opinion that it is somehow 'better'? "

[There are many ways to avoid owing up to one's fallacies...that was one.

And where did I say you should do anything ???
Although I will be making a suggestion in due course.]

" ahh the usual hyperbole... i never said eat 'everything'. i for one certainly won't be feasting upon any fecal matter with A1 anytime soon."

[I really don't think anybody here cares what you or anyone else eats.]

" we are omnivores, not detrivores, at least according to the the vegetarian resource group. http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/omni.htm "

[As it applies to humans, the term 'omnivore' translates into cannibals making up a name to justify a fetish for flesh.]

" the god thing was facetious... that's why the little winky smiley is there. "

[No...actually, it was yet another of the previously mentioned, to avoid owing up to one's fallacies, with some jokey hocum. ]

" i thought the whole point of your video was to show a politician who, given the opportunity, will push his opinions (on what to eat) on you..."

[Firstly...sometimes go a little 'off track' for a while before being re focused...but I don't fly into a blind adolescent rage about it, hurling obscenities at people like you do.]

And you know very well the thread wasn't about a 'pushy 'politician, we know you're more perceptive than that...as you have so adroitly  demonstrated in your forensic dissections of the words and statements you incessantly kept shoving back in the faces of the many people you have hounded mercilessly here.

Initially, when you took on a few nasty trolls and destroyed them with their own contradicting statements, I silently cheered you on, and sent you a few PM's thanking you for cleaning up the 'mess'.

But then you began to turn on the good members here...with Gary/Resonanceman being your latest target.

I'm not going to bother digging up your dirt on this thread, we are all aware you are choking on your own words...else we would all be "regaled" with another of your abusive outbursts by now.

Now...here is my suggestion to you:

Drop either your abusive demeanor or your user name and make a fresh start...and would be a good idea to do some inner reflection, as to why you feel the need to belittle people for no reason other than you may be in a surly mood...which is no excuse either.]

I mean no one ant ill will...but I will not stand for abuse of any type...from anyone, anywhere.

Regards...

MasterPlaster

It is sad that I can not afford organically grown food all the time. I have stopped eating meat because the evil bastards feed GM grown food to the livestock and paultry.

I even treat vegitables in the market with suspision. Our food is being genetically modified for very sinister reasons. Go investigate it yourself.

There is nothing wrong with eating meat with appropiate thanks given.

Cap-Z-ro

It is said that in order to receive the maximum benefit from food, each person should 'personally grow their own food.

The most important part is just prior to planting your seeds, put them in your mouth for 9 seconds, whereupon your DNA is incorporated into the yield for nutrition that is specially customized for your body.

Regards...