Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How Did This Guy Ever Get Elected ??

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 04, 2010, 05:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

To correct a fallacy:

The gorilla...same teeth same eyes as humans.

Yet no meat is hunted with those eyes.

The body does not lie.

Regards...

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 05, 2010, 02:39:00 PM
To correct a fallacy:

The gorilla...same teeth same eyes as humans.

Yet no meat is hunted with those eyes.

The body does not lie.

Regards...
a fallacy? what did i claim that was false? you are mistaken. try a cogent argument next time.

chimps... same teeth same eyes as humans.

yet chimps hunt meat... 

p.s. gorillas hunt meat, just not on a regular basis like chimps and humans...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

sparks

Your choice Willy.  Constant control by animal instinct is your choice.  First of all it is a good thing to have your eyes able to detect distance.  It comes in handy when you feel the need to reach for your bottle of booze to try and manipulate your reality through the use of poisons.  The giant pills were sugar pills because it is illlegal to give kids playing football steroids.  Next best thing is to give them some meat filled with adrenaline the poor animal released to its blood stream in a futile attempt to escape the trauma as it was murdered.  You see a high is the unnatural release of adrenaline into the system due to your body trying to get you the fuck out of whatever situation your dumb ass has got you in.  The adrenaline besides giving you liquor muscles increases the adrenaline to the heart muscle so it can beat not only faster but stronger contractions.  This supplies more blood flow through the liver to purge out the poison as well as carry other stored up hormones like testosterone to put you into fight or flight mode.   Ever see the poor animals the new age gladiators we call contact sports smashing into each other and beating each other over the head.  It is to get the adrenaline pumping.  So now you got a bunch of angry animals fighting in a glorified rodeo ring and they charge you money to watch human animals have a turf fight.  Oh and the cheerleader arent there for nothing.  They are there to activate more animal aggression behaviours associated with what individual gets its genes into the future.  At least a bullfight is more an honest approach to entertainment for those that adore the beast.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: sparks on February 05, 2010, 02:52:37 PM
  Your choice Willy.  Constant control by animal instinct is your choice.  First of all it is a good thing to have your eyes able to detect distance.  It comes in handy when you feel the need to reach for your bottle of booze to try and manipulate your reality through the use of poisons.  The giant pills were sugar pills because it is illlegal to give kids playing football steroids.  Next best thing is to give them some meat filled with adrenaline the poor animal released to its blood stream in a futile attempt to escape the trauma as it was murdered.  You see a high is the unnatural release of adrenaline into the system due to your body trying to get you the fuck out of whatever situation your dumb ass has got you in.  The adrenaline besides giving you liquor muscles increases the adrenaline to the heart muscle so it can beat not only faster but stronger contractions.  This supplies more blood flow through the liver to purge out the poison as well as carry other stored up hormones like testosterone to put you into fight or flight mode.   Ever see the poor animals the new age gladiators we call contact sports smashing into each other and beating each other over the head.  It is to get the adrenaline pumping.  So now you got a bunch of angry animals fighting in a glorified rodeo ring and they charge you money to watch human animals have a turf fight.  Oh and the cheerleader arent there for nothing.  They are there to activate more animal aggression behaviours associated with what individual gets its genes into the future.  At least a bullfight is more an honest approach to entertainment for those that adore the beast.
i dont drink.
placebo or not, you still were a good little obedient and took your 'medicine'... and blamed the meat for making you "fuckedup"?
murder is a human on human thing, you can't murder an animal. killing animals is no different than killing plants... big deal blah blah, life feeds on life, deal with it, get over it.

my choice, your choice. yes, now you are getting it... self determination is a good thing.

you sound a little worked up sparks... too much adrenaline? testosterone? i hope it recedes soon so you can reason like a gentleman. ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

sparks

I took the pills a couple of times and then a group of us figured out it wasnt a good thing.  And just left them in the locker.  Plants and vegetables put the best things they have into producing seeds.  They produce an overabundance of them because they know alot will fall on fallow ground.  So you dont have to kill the plant just live off the overabundance.  Sure it is the plants best shot at getting its genes into the future and it will protect it with poisons so the insects wont get it but once you get past the skin it is all good.  It is the most humane choice we have left to us in the beasts coliseum.  You want to be a bitch and be manipulated by the animal in you go ahead its a dead end.
Think Legacy
A spark gap is cold cold cold
Space is a hot hot liquid
Spread the Love