Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Oh, That Adolph...Cheeky

Started by Cap-Z-ro, February 06, 2010, 04:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap-Z-ro

I've heard it said that there are various blood lines of varying importance, and that the seed of Charles would have been the DNA of relevance to be continued...which would seem to suport that line of reasoning.

Maybe its like passing on the family business to them.

Who knows what wacky thoughts and concepts are housed within those inbred heads of theirs.

Regards...

CompuTutor

I'm going to throw this out there as a 51 year old person.

Every injection or otherwise I have seen the person draw back a little.

That is every and any injection.

why do they need that backwash?

What happens to that?

silverfish

Quote from: the_big_m_in_ok on February 14, 2010, 05:48:48 PM
Speaking of Icke and the Illuminati,

Princess Diana was a member of the same 'reptilian' bloodline, since she was related to the English royal family, you know.
I'm an experienced amateur genealogist, so I've done the research.  BTW, most, or all, "sheeple" are related to these people going back thousands of years.  It's not something one can ignore.

--Lee

Correct. My own family tree (an old Norfolk family) goes back to the mid-1500s, when parish records began. Although I can't prove it,  according to a book by Thomas Sinclair in the Barbican genealogy library, my ancestors changed their name from Sinclair, after one of them was made a baron by William the Conqueror. The Sinclair family was one of the Illuminati bloodlines behind Scottish freemasonry and Rosslyn Chapel, with its interesting sculptures combining Christianity and pagan symbols. So, in other words, I might actually be descended from a bloodline whos agenda I fundamentally oppose.
     What can I say about this? first of all, DNA can get diluted over the centuries - which is one reason perhaps why the Illuminati bloodlines obsessively interbreed, to maintain those genes. David Icke interviewed Edmond de Rothschild who basically spilled the beans on the Satanic activities which he was heir to - so again, just because you are genetically 'in the bag' doesn't mean you can't have 'a change of heart'. I'm hopeful about this, because it means that more Illuminati insiders will come out and expose what is going on.
      According to Icke, interbreeding took place between the Annunaki (a reptilian race) and humans in ancient Sumeria. Due to genetic input by the 'Nordics' another white-skinned extraterrestrial race, there were essentially two Illuminati bloodlines that originated what we know as the royal and aristocratic lineage. Diana came from the Nordic (Stuart) bloodline - which has been in conflict with the House of Windsor - which we now know changed its name from the german Saxe-Coburg-Gothe line descended from William of Orange.
     This conflict between the two bloodlines is symbolised in Royal coat of arms, where you have the Lion, symbolising the Sun (sun/serpent worship is key) on one side, and the unicorn - chained, a slave, on the other. According to Icke, the overtly reptilian DNA of the assumed 'royal family' needs occasional 'replenishment' with more human DNA in order to retain its human form, quite literally. Breeding with the Stuart bloodline fulfills this requirement. However, after the union of Charles and Diana took place, her activities, namely her liason with a muslim and campaigning against explosive mines, like uranium 'mines' a Royal family portfolio investment, monopoly, became a problem.
     After the mating took place she became surplus to requirements. In the most ritualistic fashion, she was murdered. The Pont d'Alma where she was 'redirected to' for no good reason, just happens to be  an archaeological site devoted to - the Goddess Diana. In the tunnel, all the cctv cameras just happened to be non-functional and pointing towards the wall, elsewhere in the area also.
     After the 'accident' occurred, where a white fiat uno bashed into her car, a bright flash took place, and her car slammed into - coincidentally, of course - the thirteenth pillar - we should note that this took place at an intersection, a 'crossroads' if you like. The crossroads is a symbol of Hecate, who devoured her sacrifices at this junction. As for the white fiat uno, the driver of that was eventually discovered - dead, burnt, I seem to recall.
     Directly overhead this 13th pillar, after the 'accident', a monument to Diana was erected. This consisted of a flaming torch - an Illuminati symbol, remember the statue of liberty - positioned over a black pentagram, a satanic symbol.
     Her seat belt was found to be faulty. Her security staff were changed before the incident. The driver of the car was working for MI6, moreover he was neither drunk nor drugged - yet his blood samples certainly were been tampered with or replaced . The French 'investigation' is a masonic farce of high-level coverups. In the Pont d'Alma tunnel, in the early hours of the morning, a large vehicle sprayed the entire area, the accident, potential crime scene, with detergent, thus efectively erasing any remaining forensic evidence. There are indications from investigator Jon King that Diana's car engine had been modified prior to the journey. It is technically possible to remotely influence an engine causing an accident. The bright flash witnessed in the tunnel may have been a hand-held laser device causing Henri Paul to lose control at a critical moment
     While she was being spirited away, dying, in an ambulance, to a hospital for emergency surgery, what did the ambulance do? stopped dead for upwards of 30 minutes. What were they doing, having a cigarette break?
     There are so many indications that this was a ritual murder that it makes you groan with frustration that no-one in the so-called media wants to talk about it, or the implications as to who gave the orders.
     Check out Jon King's book for in-depth analysis. He did a good job.

So I'm sheeple, if you like. But I refuse to be a dumb sheeple. I refuse to be an uniformed sheeple - and above all, I refuse to be a slave sheeple. In fact, I am not really sheeple at all - neither are you.
     If DNA is a crystalline transmitter-receiver, and if Russian research is right about DNA being subject to alteration by psychic input - then consciousness is the key, not DNA.

the_big_m_in_ok

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on February 14, 2010, 07:01:17 PM
I've heard it said that there are various blood lines of varying importance, and that the seed of Charles would have been the DNA of relevance to be continued...which would seem to suport that line of reasoning.
Maybe its like passing on the family business to them.
Who knows what wacky thoughts and concepts are housed within those inbred heads of theirs.
Regards...
Well, for what it's worth,    www.ysearch.org    has two "Rothschild" family entries in their genetic database and I briefly checked the Internet: they're both derived from Jewish ancestry.  Also, Lord Louis Mountbatten (b.1900) was almost entirely German in ethnic origins.
(You need to register an account with Ysearch to look at these test results.)

Is that bad?   No.

My dad was descended from the Pleasants family of Virginia.  There are three entries in the Ysearch database and two of these are in the J2a haplogroup, which came to England, probably with the Sephardic Jews accompanying the Roman army 2,000 years ago.

Do I have 'reptilian' DNA?  Just about everyone has, according to previous posts by at least one Member on this thread.

--Lee
"Truth comes from wisdom and wisdom comes from experience."
--Valdemar Valerian from the Matrix book series

I'm merely a theoretical electronics engineer/technician for now, since I have no extra money for experimentation, but I was a professional electronics/computer technician in the past.
As a result, I have a lot of ideas, but no hard test results to back them up---for now.  That could change if I get a job locally in the Bay Area of California.

Cap-Z-ro

Yes Lee, I've also read that we all have alien DNA.

We ultimately can choose out life's course, good or bad...The potential is within us all.

All cycles of abuse are broken by choice...just as they continue.

Regards...